- Competitive + Super + Bonus
- Sydney - Australia
About the roleAs part of the People Team, your role is to provide administrative support to your immediate team members and support the wider business with HR related queries and processes. You will partner with all functions throughout the business providing a customer focused support model.
In this role, you will...
Support the effective delivery of HR Operations:
- Working collaboratively with the HR team and broader business to deliver administrative needs relating to new hires, leavers, changes to employment conditions, issuing employment contracts, generating reports and managing the integrity of data in the HRIS
- Ensuring that new starter documentation is accurately prepared (specifically employment contracts and onboarding documents)
- Own the pre-hire process, ensuring an exceptional onboarding candidate experience
- Ensuring the effective induction of new team members
- Working closely with Payroll to support payroll processes (particularly for new hires and leavers
- Maintain confidential record-keeping and data management • Daily updating of global HRIS (Workday) as needed
- Ad-hoc HRIS reporting
- Ensure accurate data is maintained in HRIS
- Managing the ‘Ask HR’ drop box and following up with business queries in a timely manner
- Supporting ad-hoc projects as required as part of the people strategy • Issue resolution as needed (ad-hoc)
- Manage the data integrity and reporting from our HRIS system
- Support annual activities such as: annual salary review, engagement survey, generate purchase orders (using SAP Ariba)
- Pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Identify problems and find solutions
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson values
About youYou possess...
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven administrative and organizational skills
- Strong IT systems & Microsoft Office competency
- Proven experience working in roles that require discretion, and need to uphold confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and manage projects from concept to completion
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Knowledge of Workday HRIS (desirable but not essential)
- Knowledge of SAP Ariba (desirable but not essential)
- Previous HR administration or recruitment experience and multiple stakeholder support
BenefitsDyson Australia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy an annual bonus. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.