- Dyson Services
- Singapore - St James Power Station Headquarters
As Dyson growth continues we are looking to further enhance our people experience and ensure we have the right tools, people and processes in place to support the business. This means improving our HR initiatives to support our employees and leaders to be the best they can.
The HR Data Quality and Change Lead is responsible for supporting Dyson’s HR digitalization initiatives. As an HR Data Quality and Change Lead within the Global Digital HR team, you will own data quality and change management for our digital HR systems, defining and implementing HR data standards. In this role you will also support driving adoption across the organization and helping users leverage our digital HR solutions to their full potential. This role provides an amazing opportunity to improve employee experience across all business processes that impact Dyson’s employee life cycle.
About the role
Data Quality management:
- This role is required to engage stakeholders for defining and safeguarding data quality and standards across all HR business processes.
- Develop data quality reports, conduct root cause analysis, and communicate findings to relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor data quality and trigger actions for improvement.
- Ensure data standards are observed across global HR business processes.
- Drive continuous improvement and train users on data standards.
- This role is required to execute communications and training to make users of our digital HR technology more proficient and effective.
- Ensuring that users are trained in all relevant processes, respective documentation is created, and new ways of working are adopted.
- Determine mechanisms to measure the success of those trainings and communications in contributing to higher product adoption and usage.
- Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science/ Business or other related fields
- Minimum 8 to 10 years’ experience working in HR consulting, change management, communications, or training
- Experience working with Workday strongly desired.
- Training strategies and content development in the context of product training, enablement, and adoption.
- Demonstrated experience in defining, driving, and communicating HR data standards.
- Experience of managing global HR data with the ability to understand reports/data.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills with the ability to work, engage and collaborate with different stakeholder groups
- Passionate, diligent individual with ability to work independently and thrive in ambiguity
- Growth mindset with willingness to continuously learn.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.