- Dyson Services
- Malaysia - Global Development Campus, Johor Bahru
- Manage daily transaction work in HR Operations including payroll
- Update payroll data for all new hires and submit to Finance before 20th of each month
- On-boarding process for new joiners (creating of employee data into in-house system)
- Creating and maintaining of employee personal files
- Application and renewal of all types of work pass application (Example: EP/PVP /LTVP)
- Administering and monitoring new hire orientation programs.
- Announcement of new starters
- Supporting HR Business Partner / HR Advisor in conducting new employee orientation session, job changes and any other administrative work related with HR operations.
- Maintaining employee file records including leave records, training records etc
- Coordinate confirmation purchase for new joiners after confirmation
- Follow-up on probation review and preparation of confirmation letter
- Insurance and Medical administration for eligible staff including administration of special benefits such as Company car.
- Ensuring that all data are created and captured correctly in the HRIS system i.e Workday. Partnering and working closely with DBS Employee services.
- Preparing monthly reports. Generate and analyse data required by/for stakeholders
- Off-boarding process for leavers- execute end to end process
- Any other admin ad hoc work (e.g. preparing certification of employment letter, retirement process)
- Raise purchase orders and settle bills as needed
- Participate in HR ops projects or any cross functional project within HR team
- Coordinate and involve in any SEA HR audit- external/internal.
- Liaise with relevant government bodies i.e Labour department, SOCSO
- Work closely & collaboratively as a HR Operations team
- Handling vendors and work on the process/service improvement.
- Managing stakeholders and resolving queries related with employee welfare, HRIS system and operational issues.
- Authority to confirm employment verification of the employees by the third-party
- Authority to safe keep and to have access to employees' personal and employment records
Guide and handle others’ emotions to contribute to positive work environment and help maintain an efficient flow
Make small decisions using a structured process and limited sources of available information to achieve intended goals.
Clearly convey company policies and procedures to employees
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.