- € competitive
- Cologne - Germany
This is a diverse role providing a wide range of support to managers and employees; with the goal of retaining and developing great people who are passionate about Dyson. Working with the German HR team, this role provides a high quality, accurate and efficient HR administrative and advisory service to the market. Working closely with business stakeholders and 3rd party providers, this role ensures the end to end HR processes throughout the employment lifecycle are dealt with in a proactive and efficient way.
- Develop effective on-going relationships with senior managers and their teams, establishing yourself as a credible, respected and valued partner in the markets.
- Ensuring the end to end HR processes are managed in a compliant and accurate way throughout the employment lifecycle. Including On boarding, Employment changes and Benefits.
- Provide expert advice in all areas of Employee Relations, HR policy and practice, keeping employment local law knowledge current and relevant.
- Own the delivery of key people processes such as working with Payroll Provider, Pension provider and the central HR Ops team.
- Working to up-skill the management capability on various topics including absence management and employee relations issues.
- Review data and produce reports for key employee metrics, identifying, investigating and flagging possible implications of issues/trends that show up.
- Proactively spot/implement opportunities to improve team ways of working and supporting customers; identify problems and find solutions.
- Support the Senior HR Business Partner in the planning and implementation of organisation changes, HR projects and initiatives that support the Dyson People strategy/local plans (e.g. supporting recruitment plans, establishing HR policies and process, drafting handbooks for the market, Benefit reviews).
- Develop effective on-going relationships at all levels across the business area.
- Relishing the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Manage the German Apprenticeship program and lead 3 Apprentices throughout their scheme.
- Experience as a HR Generalist and in HR Administration
- Fluency in German and English is essential
- A strong understanding of German employment law
- Experience of supporting managers with employee relations issues and managing German Works Councils
- You will have exceptional organisational skills, ability to multitask, work at pace whilst maintaining an excellent attention to detail
- Able to work in a global environment understanding the pressures, deadlines and flexibility required.
- Determined to identify solutions and be prepared to overcome obstacles to follow through plans to completion; focused on delivery
- Ability to communicate and articulate complex data confidently
- Process focus and detail oriented
- IHK Qualification preferable
- PC literate, experience of Microsoft Office especially
- 30 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Relaxed dress-code
- Subsidized sport activities
- Free on-site parking or subsidized job ticket
- Discount on Dyson machines and Corporate Benefits
- Fruits, coffee, tea, water, snackbox and ice cream
- Christmas and summer parties, Carnival
- 24/7 accident insurance