- Singapore - Singapore
About the role
Over the course of this two year programme, you’ll be taking on responsibility from day one in a Graduate HR Advisor role working with HR Business. Providing support and administration on all aspects of HR, you will be responding to queries directly and influencing managers to follow a best practice approach wherever possible with some of the following responsibilities:
- Deliver expert and customer focused operational HR support, providing advice and guidance to resolve day-to-day queries covering: HR policies, processes, procedures and practices.
- Coach, train and challenge managers on their approach to people issues, advising how to maximise employee performance, capability and contribution.
- Own the delivery of key people processes such as absence, maternity, paternity, flexible working, probation etc.
- Encouraging managers to complete regular 1:1’s, bi-annual reviews and personal development discussions.
- Operate as HR lead in the performance management of individuals and other employee relations situations (e.g. performance improvement plans, capability problems, disciplinary scenarios, grievances).
- Support HRBPs in the planning and implementation of organisation changes, HR projects and initiatives that support the Dyson People strategy/local plans (e.g. graduate recruitment, talent identification and management, management capability development, personal development/career planning).
- Review data and produce reports for key employee metrics (e.g. turnover, headcount, absence), identifying, investigating and flagging possible implications of issues/trends that show up.
Alongside this you’ll be supported with a development framework designed to help you drive your Dyson career.
Working at the forefront of technology is tough so standards and expectations are high. You’ll be expected to contribute from the start so you’ll need to be curious, hungry to learn and ready to get stuck in.
- Recent graduates or final year students graduating in August/September 2021
- Your degree discipline can be in any subject area but we'll want to see an understanding of the role of an HR function and your motivation for a career in this area.
- Numeracy and analytical skills are a must; you'll be comfortable undertaking research, compiling findings and writing papers.
- You'll be expected to present ideas and take part in discussions with senior stakeholders right from the start so you'll be articulate, quick to build credibility with a professional approach.
You'll also need to be able to work equally well in a team as well as on your own initiative. Partnering with the business you'll be skilled at building relationships, making networks, collaborating as required.
BenefitsProfessional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.