- Singapore - Singapore
We are looking for penultimate year students, graduating in June/December 2022 and who would be able to commit full-time for the summer internship from 17 May to 6 August (minimum 12 weeks).
About the role
As an Intern at Dyson you’ll be expected to contribute from day one, gaining valuable exposure to the Global HR function.
You will have a valuable role to play, learning about the key HR processes, methodologies, relevant legislation, systems and the different roles within a HR function. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Provide support and administration on all aspects of HR – Talent Development, Talent Acquisition, HR Operations and Rewards.
- Provide advice and guidance to resolve day-to-day queries covering: HR policies, processes, procedures and practices.
- Support HRBPs in the research, planning and implementation of organisation changes, HR projects and initiatives that support the Dyson People strategy.
- Compile and review data to provide insights for key employee metrics.
You will receive guidance and coaching during your internship with other development opportunities.
Our internships are competitive and delivering the next generation of Dyson technology is tough, so you’ll need to:
- On track for 2nd upper class honours or above and your degree discipline can be in any subject area
- Able to commit full-time for at least 12 weeks from May to August
- Graduating in June/December 2022
- Have a good understanding of the role of an HR function and your motivation for a career in this area
- Numeracy and analytical skills are a must; you'll be comfortable undertaking research, compiling findings and writing papers
- You'll be expected to present ideas and take part in discussions with senior stakeholders right from the start so you'll be articulate, quick to build credibility with a professional approach
- You'll also need to be able to work equally well in a team as well as on your own initiative
For your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Detailed resume with expected year of graduation
- Updated academic transcript / degree audit
Please note that you should only apply to one internship position as multiple applications will delay the selection process. We will consider you for another internship role should you have the relevant skillset or experience.
Shortlisted candidates will undergo our early careers recruitment and selection process which could include digital assessments and interviews.
BenefitsProfessional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.