- Project and Programme Management
- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
About the role
The role of the Middle weight Imagery Producer is to manage all briefs coming in, work going through and final jobs coming out of the Imagery team. This includes 3D CG Stills, Animation, 2D Illustration, Photography and Retouching, all specialist areas that require a dedicated point of contact for the team. They would also be working and supporting the Senior Imagery Producer.
To secure team efficiency, this role requires a very organised and methodical individual who has excellent communication skills and who is comfortable planning and managing multiple jobs at any one time. To ensure as a team, we are able to support all our Dyson clients in all medias, globally.
Key deliverables of the role (not limited to):
- This role requires a high level of competency in the managing and multitasking of projects that each carry a broad range of deadlines and requirements. The planning of each person’s work, knowing timings for a job with a deep understanding of the overall project are key to ensuring quality of work is not compromised and deadlines are met.
- To proactively organise jobs based on business needs and priorities to keep records up to date and communicate in and out any changes that arise. To ensure that lines of communication with Commercial/Project Managers are kept open and up to date throughout their job’s timeline, and to update the Senior Producer, imagery Team Leaders and Head of Art on a regular basis.
- To track spend throughout a project and openly discuss budget/resource constraints with Project Managers to collaboratively find a solution that works for all parties and doesn’t jeopardise project delivery.
- To be able to identify the need for and be confident to manage escalations when there are blockers preventing a project from moving forward. To understand the need for escalations and do so in an efficient and transparent way.
- The middle weight Producer will be one of the faces of the Imagery Production team.
- Helping develop new learning and to help to improve the running of the team.
Stakeholders to manage and work in collaboration with
- Programme/Project managers
- Commercial Managers
- Creative Leads and Directors
- Art Directors / Imagery Artists
- Head of Production
- Head of Delivery
- Creative Centre of Excellence representatives
The competencies we are looking for:
- 2+ years of Project Management and Production skill set
- A deep understanding of CGI and retouching methods
- Understanding the need to support the team and amending processes to align.
- Having a strong confidence to challenge suppliers regarding costs.
- Forward thinking for golden opportunities and assessing risks when required and ensuring mitigation is in place.
- Energetic, engaging and positive
- Excellent communicator
- Multi tasker – be able to juggle priorities
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Have a good eye for detail, ensuring the quality and accuracy of all materials prior to presentation either internally or externally.
- Flexibility – Adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals and projects.
- To be able to influence at all levels within the organisation; build strong, productive collaborative relationships to get things done
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player - approachable and supportive.
- Pragmatic and decisive – be able to respond to creative, technical and decision-making challenges with speed and accuracy and deliver effective solutions.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.