- Information Technology
- United Kingdom - Bristol Office
The Dyson Business Services (DBS) organisation will provide process and service excellence to support Dyson’s growth ambitions with a goal of innovating and enhancing services over time to meet the changing needs of the business. The role of the accountant will be part of the EU Regional Controller’s team in DBS and based in the local Market responsible for Accounting and Reporting related activities with the aim to ensure that local Market receives high quality and timely services from DBS.
About The Role
- The Accountant will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following key areas:
- Purchase-to-Pay (PTP)
- Helps to improve PO compliance in the local market by solving problems encountered by PO raisers and delivering training.
- Improve PTP KPIs.
- Assist with the Co-ordination of vendor set-up requests and expedition across the process
- Local filing of statutory requirements (Benelux/Nordics).
- Capture and raising PTP related issues and discuss with PTP Global Process Owner.
- Order-to-Cash (OTC)
- Assist with dispute management coordination for cases to be solved in a timely manner to maintain a low level of deduction in market.
- Production of valid and accurate credit notes whilst ensuring correct authorization.
- Maintain terms and evidence documentation
- Maintenance of rebate settlement trackers
- Support in credit management area
- Capture and raising OTC related issues and discuss with OTC Global Process Owner.
- Record-to-Report (RTR)
- Support statutory/tax audits in providing information.
- Support the EU Regional Controller’s team in
- Ad-hoc maintenance of SAP pricing records as required.
- Capture and raising RTR related issues and discuss with RTR Global Process Owner.
- Interactions / matrix organisation
- Daily interaction with Local Finance Managers, Commercial organization and other Finance departments.
- National sales team for rebates management
- PO requestors & approvers community
- DBS teams (RTR, OTC, PTP, master data and Payroll)
- Promote & demonstrate Dyson behaviors
- Work flexibly
- Finance background with 1-3 years experience in the area of RTR.
- Knowledge of SAP and Blackline; lean six sigma qualification a plus.
- Capacity to work in matrix organization with all related departments, to build strong relationships cross functionally.
- Thorough and detail oriented.
- Self-motivated and inquisitive.
- Strong problem-solving approach, proactive in finding solutions.
- Have a stakeholder centric mindset.
- Clear and concise communicator with good presentation skills.
- Goal driven to achieve KPIs, should enjoy being challenged daily.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.