- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Working within our Learning and Development team and alongside the wider Talent team this role has a remit covering both the delivery of our UK Induction but also a global role in bringing a truly global gold standard induction and onboarding experience that could only be Dyson. This role is based at the Dyson Technology Campus in Malmesbury, Wiltshire and initially concentrating on bringing our current virtual induction to a hybrid model with the view of broadening to a fully global remit overseeing, constantly enhancing and measuring our global offering to our new starters.
About the role
Raise the bar to form a centre of excellence perspective, working with our Dyson markets to bring to life who we are, our culture and values, offering immersive, informative content that matches and enhances our brand reputation - setting up our newest talent for success as they embark on their journey with us.
- Manage the practical running and occasional delivery of UK induction including the coordination and logistics that come with the new starters process and scheduling.
- Create, maintain, and shape materials on a continuous basis and aligned to feedback and measures taken. Continually enhancing and materials in line with creating meaningful people experiences. Supporting the creation of materials from pre-first day into the first 90 days.
- Raise consistency of core messaging and embedding of our values by facilitating and presenting induction training sessions with those who deliver induction across markets.
- Engage with Talent Acquisition, HR Ops, IT, Communications and Creative teams to ensure sessions run smoothly and content is comprehensive and ‘Dyson’ through and through.
- Connect with senior leaders to engage them in the importance of a comprehensive and inspiring induction and onboarding experience and support them to look at ways of delivering and nuancing within their markets and functions. Work with Talent Acquisition to drive the creation of smooth, frictionless processes that give clarity and quick delivery.
- Work closely with HRBPs and the learning & development resources to ensure agenda and priorities are aligned.
- Assist with the tracking, data and system management, analysis, and reporting to ensure continual improvements are made in an agile way.
This role would suit someone with specialist induction and onboarding experience, an events professional with a learning delivery background or a learning and development professional with a passion for creating experiences that inspire and inform – someone who understands the ability of words to tell stories, share passions and raise awareness and understanding. You’ll need to be a confident communicator, able to liaise professionally with a range of stakeholders, understand their needs and deliver at pace to tight deadlines in an agile yet impactful way.
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for championing people, culture, diversity, equality and inclusion.
- Experience facilitating and leading workshops to work collaboratively to create and implement new processes, materials and touchpoints.
- Results and experience orientated with the ability to take ownership of plans and see them through to completion.
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships, working cooperatively with others as part of a cross functional team.
- Proactive – able to work autonomously and take the initiative to identify opportunities in line with the overall agenda and purpose of this role.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills with the ability to track and drive projects of various sizes, sometimes across broad teams and locations.
- Previous experience from induction and onboarding or learning delivery role would be ideal but not essential.
- Demonstrated ability to use tools for analysis, tracking and reporting for onboarding initiatives.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.