- Singapore - Singapore
- Be our regional representation in Engaging a community with varying degree of people who have a very little understanding of Data Governance and the value it can bring
- Support development and / or implementation of Dyson data policies and the data governance framework, such as data models, categorisation, dictionaries and flows within one or more business areas
- Advise and support business areas in the development, agreement and adoption of new / updated data practices
- Maintain data governance risk and issue logs and facilitate risk tolerance conversations
- Grow a network of business data owners and wider data support community
- Evaluate and improve ways of data / information availability, usability, security and integrity
- Work to embed data governance in business processes
- Deliver training, support materials and guidance
- Support the wider Data Governance team as necessary
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- As part of the Data Governance Team; lead on the implementation of related standards and management arrangements including training of all staff handling proprietary information within the facility.
- Develop processes to support all aspects of the information lifecycle from point of creation through to destruction and to include any transfer and sharing of the information with third parties.
- Help develop processes and standards in alignment with Dyson’s way of working with 3rd parties, including suppliers, contract manufacturers and RDD functions
- Ensure that any agreement with third parties that references or includes the sharing or distribution of proprietary information contains appropriate terms and conditions, internal audit function to co-ordinate any required oversight activity.
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality and secrecy as appropriate.
- Attend Company and industry-related meetings, as required.
- Establish individual goals which are aligned with the Company's business strategies and objectives.
- Function as a contributing member of the department's team and other teams, as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Relevant Education or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years of experience in document tracking and/or record management systems.
- Professional ISO9001/IATF16949 Basic/Audit training or certification is preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of Core Tools & Customer Specifics relating to ISO9001 and related quality management systems:
- Experience in document control program launch and implementation.
- Experience in QMS implementation and auditing.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing environment.
- Proficient organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Proven ability to have strong accuracy and attention to detail skills.
- Able to carry out complex written and oral instructions.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other office productivity applications.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural, global business environment.
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times