- Competitive + Super
- Field Sales
- Sydney - Australia
About the roleThe Dyson Professional ANZ Sales team is made up of a number of Business Development Managers that are based interstate and manage their respective territories. The team is supported by two Inside Sales Executives.
The primary purpose of this role is to maximise the effectiveness of the Business Development Managers by producing high quality leads and working as a team towards agreed set targets and revenue goals across the Professional portfolio (including Airblade, Lighting, Floor Care, Environmental Control and Hair Care categories) across Australia and New Zealand.
This role is results driven and responsible for generating business to business sales leads, ‘cold calling’ prospective partners and ensuring that our Customer Relationship Management system (CRM System) Salesforce, is accurately maintained. The role will also involve providing administrative support to the professional team, such as preparing sales reports, scheduling appointments and/or researching the prices and products of a competitor in Australia/New Zealand. You will...
Identify opportunities, produce leads and maintain our CRM system, with the emphasis on high quality leads across category
- Seek to establish new and innovative ways to sell commercial products into prospective customers
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already in our CRM system, Salesforce.com
- Proactively follow up leads generated from canvassing/trade shows by the Business Development Managers and previous contacts
- Manage the CRM database, Salesforce, to a high degree of accuracy to ensure all tasks are completed on time and targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business.
- Demonstrate clear SMART objective setting for all activity
- Exceed individual regional targets and KPI’s
- Obtain as much information as possible from prospective customers to enable leads to be qualified and pre-meeting notes to be as thorough as possible (including understanding their existing hand drying method, purchase motivation and key decision makers)
- Creating and maintaining strong working relationships with all third party partners
- Attend weekly meetings with the Professional team to update information and discuss any trends, opportunities and issues
- Act as a team partner to our existing Inside Sale Executive, to cover periods of absence and leave
- Delivery of clear communication to customers, both direct and third party
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing best practise Ideas.
- Achieve a standard of excellence in our work processes and outcomes, ensuring adherence to Dyson policies and all relevant regulatory and legal requirements
- Pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Fix things that you can see need fixing, identify problems and find solutions, and promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviours.
About youYou will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a previous sales role an advantage
- Demonstrated experience dealing with customers and prospective partners/customers in a high pressure, results orientated environment
- Strong experience working to and exceeding targets in a telesales role
- Effective and concise communicator both written and verbal
- Clear and confident tone of voice
- The confidence to be persuasive with prospective customers/partners in senior management positions at targeted companies
- Strong listening and questioning ability
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- An understanding of Salesforce.com an advantage
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to deal with technical product information
- Ability to adapt procedures to a new and more effective way of working (in relation primarily to database management)
- Display passion for Dyson products
- Results and target driven
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.