- Customer Service and Inside Sales
- United Kingdom - Bristol Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people. Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
Our Sales team ensures our machines are presented in an appropriate and consistent way that is recognisably Dyson, to clearly explain our technology and create the right customer experience. This builds our reputation and enables the team to deliver solid long-term sales strategies and plans, while recognising and taking advantage of shorter-term opportunities.
About The Job
- Company research identifying key players and Decision Makers using existing CRM, Linkedln and/or online search engines
- Researching business trends and initiatives to understand where Dyson will support their business visions
- Preparation of robust monthly Call Plans dedicating specific time to the areas that need your dedication and focus
- Completion of a prospecting Pass System proven to generate more success than sporadic contact attempts
- Regular catch ups with POD members to assess the success criteria from activity to stop/start/continue in line with results
- Being KPI driven with a minimum expectation of delivery against each prospecting day
- Regular coaching reviews with your Line Manager in respect of quality of communications and engagement (in line with the agreed activity in your own POD)
- Being the go-to person in your POD for admin tasks relating to order generation and processing, servicing requirements and support
- Being accountable for your own performance and highlighting where you need support as soon as you need it
- Working in your designated POD you will be part of a Team comprising of 2 regional Business Development Executives, a Vertical Sales Manager and a member of the Dyson Professional Marketing Team and together you will work to prepare and execute strategic, targeted activity, to generate new business for the Dyson Professional business.
- Results driven
- Knowledge of CRM systems an advantage (ideally Salesforce) and LinkedIn
- A strong relationship builder, effective communicator and negotiator, highly analytical, able to overcome objections, a confident presenter, target-driven, articulate, and passionate
- Autonomous, able to plan, with lots of self-discipline, highly organised with strong Time management and the ability to recognise when something isn’t working well
- Motivated - A drive to win/close orders no matter the size
- Curious – Dive deep to dig beneath the surface of each lead / scout out new opportunities. Dive deep and explore further.
- Team Player - getting to know people outside the team really helps
- Pioneering - Willingness to think outside the box and challenge the way things are done!
Performance related bonus
Company paid Life Assurance
Discounts on Dyson machines
Competitive pension scheme
Purchase additional holidays
27 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
Free bus travel to and from Malmesbury campus from Bristol, Cippenham and Swindon
Endless free coffee and tea, and a free lunch
Free on-site hair salon
On-site lifestyle Assist
Electric vehicle scheme
Private Medical insurance for all employees
Employee Assistance Program for employee and dependants
Digital GP and prescription service
Fertility treatment support
On-site gym and sports centre
On-site well-being centre
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.