- Customer Service and Inside Sales
- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Within Dyson customer service we are clear on our purpose. We are the voice of Dyson’s Owners. We effortlessly ensure they get the most from their Dyson every day. We do this because we care about our owners to an extraordinary degree and believe our service should be as uniquely engineered, distinctive and enriching as our technology.
By living our purpose we aim to deliver a world class service and Owner experience of every interaction ensuring our owners remain our most passionate advocates, supporting them when they need us is our passion and our goal is to continually exceed our Owner expectations at every opportunity.
As a customer fulfilment team, we are the conduit between our Direct business, logistics, our repair workshop, warehouse and our owners.
About the Role
- Effectively support and resolve Dyson Owner queries regarding product liability and health and safety cases
- Proactive monitoring, identification and management of emerging Owner impacting incidents
- Act as “Voice of the Owner” Subject Matter Expert to identify opportunities and work with stakeholders to influence positive change
- Follow all Dyson’s processes and policies to support the drive to create a single view of our Owner interactions. Identify process improvements and own, influence or propose depending on scale
- Provide reporting to business using SAP and other information sources to inform operational and business development decisions.
- Achieve all personal KPIs linked to delivering exceptional service experience to Dyson’s owners; focusing on achieving efficiency; effectiveness and quality metrics
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Understanding of customer service in an aftercare and purchase environment
- Customer focus
- High organisation skills and time management
- Written, numerical and verbal skills
- Complaint resolution and negotiation skills
- PC literate including CRM systems
- Business and results oriented
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, independent, dynamic
- Strong Analytical approach
- Proactive approach
- Solutions focussed
- 27 days holiday (plus statutory bank holidays )
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café, restaurants and free lunches
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Free Hair Salon
- Concierge service
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.