- Singapore - Singapore
About the roleAs a 6 month fixed term Interior Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Prepare and develop drawings, 3D models and images/visuals and any other necessary documents relating to interior design.
- Assist in the co-ordination, communication and management of internal and external project teams
- Prepare internal presentation documents in Powerpoint and In Design
- Prepare test fits, feasibility and concept exercises for office spaces of various scales
- Information gathering and organisation
- Take responsibility for specific parts of the design and project development.
- Overview and manage the design, development and construction of small scale fit out projects, reporting regularly to the Head of Architecture.
- Prepare progress and site visit reports.
- Ability to use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design project. This should include but not limited to: AutoCAD (or equivalent CAD software), 3D modelling and visualization, Adobe Suite - in particular Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator, Microsoft Office – in particular excel, powerpoint and word.
- Ability to understand and formulate design decisions and present for discussion
- Ability to take initiative in response to direction of instruction
- Ablility to take ownership of responsibilities and demonstrate commitment and passion.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently
- Excellent organization skills
- Flexible and open working attitude and approach
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team.
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Able to cope with conflicting demands and prioritise duties.
- Previous experience of working on fit out projects from conception to completion. Particularly onsite experience and experience of working with cost and project managers as well as contractors and suppliers.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.#LI-DYSON
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.