- Republic of Korea - Seoul Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people.
From its beginnings in cyclonic vacuums, Dyson’s portfolio has grown to include five main areas of technology: Cord-free and corded vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, lighting, environmental control machines (purifying fans, heating and cooling fans and humidifiers) and hair styling tools, which are sold in more than 82 countries across the world. We are on a mission to improve our customer’s lives: whether that be by making the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines, which keep their homes clean.
The Retail Excellence team in Dyson Korea manages the growing retail portfolio, driving the expansion plans of the market. Our scale and rapid growth make Dyson rich in new opportunities. We value new ideas and diverse perspectives, so our people are trusted with real work and responsibility from the outset. You’ll develop fast and have the chance to collaborate with different business areas and functions.
About the role
- Support Retail Development team on delivery of all retail projects, ranging from temporary locations to permanent shop-in-shop in department stores, and consumer events such as pop-up and roadshows.
- Support delivery of all retail projects from prototyping, production, costing to implementation
- Maintain project plans, timelines, and cost sheets for each project, ensuring that stakeholders are aware of any changes.
- Support in demand planning, storage, deployment, and installations for core in-store display system, plus all other projects as necessary.
- Develop and manage retail archive (Store Network Chart, Drawings, Photobooks).
- Costing follow-up (PO#, Payment Request) and Procurement for all retail projects.
- Develop and manage monthly VM calendar and guidance for all retail locations in accordance to group guidelines
- Develop VM tracking tool to monitor flawless VM execution
- Support and collaborate with retail team in retail executions for NPD and new design guideline updates
- Support all graphic trans-creation with key stakeholders/teams for NPD retail graphics, 2D and 3D assets
Experience and Education
- Currently pursuing degree in architecture, interior design or industrial design
- Strong interest in store builds, visual merchandising and retail environments
- Strong multilingual (English, Korean) and cross-cultural communication skills
- Construction drawing and specification readability in both English and Korean
- Passionate about Dyson, learning new technology and engineering.
- Ability to work under pressure and timelines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of MS office
- Ability to use photoshop or illustrator will be a plus
- Available for at least 6months
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.