- Poland - Krakow Office
Internal Controls Manager
The Dyson Business Services (DBS) organisation provides process and service excellence to support Dyson’s growth ambitions with a goal of innovating and enhancing services over time to meet the changing needs of the business.
About The Role
The Internal Controls Manager role offers an excellent opportunity to help shape and drive our Company to the next level.
In this role you will be working in a team of passionate individuals engaged in designing and implementing holistic Internal Control Framework.
The role will benefit from global exposure to various functions, within and outside of Dyson Business Services and will be pivotal in installing not only the Control Framework, but also driving its business acceptance and the culture of continuous improvement.
The Internal Controls Lead will be responsible for:
- Work with the Head of Internal Controls on the development of the internal controls framework.
- Being the Go-To person for the Global Process Owners/ Operations Managers on internal controls and compliance matters.
- Elevating the importance of internal control and compliance awareness in the organization through initiatives, communication and training to the stakeholders.
- Coaching and developing more junior team-members, including review of their work.
- Reviewing the processes to identify key controls and opportunities for improvement.
- Overseeing implementation of the controls, monitoring the results and establishing remediation actions where control weaknesses are detected.
- Building trusting relationships with Finance leaders and partners.
- Cultivating Dyson culture and values of being Different, Authentic, Pioneering.
Education and Experience
- BA/BS or MS in Finance or related field.
- CPA/CIA/CISA/ACCA qualification or MBA a plus.
- 6 or more years of experience as an internal/external auditor or similar role in other organization.
- Good knowledge of accounting and experience in designing, implementing and overseeing Holistic Internal Control Framework through related work experience in increasingly complex roles.
- Is meticulous and has eyes for details.
- Ability to utilise data to drive change in behaviour and provide meaningful feedback.
- Highly motivated, deadline driven, and ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing).
- Have the ability to motivate and encourage a productive working environment.
- Comfortable working with senior management.
- Working independently in a fast-paced team environment with high volume activities and changing priorities.
- Experience working with SAP a plus.
- Lean or Six Sigma Certification a plus.
• Performance-related bonus
• Life Assurance
• Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
• Pension scheme with competitive employer contributions
• Recognition Program
• Holiday Allowance
• Free fruit delivered for office staff, free coffee and tea
• Cafeteria Benefit – wellness programme, cinema tickets, Multisport card etc.
• Dyson on-site canteen with discount meals for employees
• Medical: Employee cover + opportunity to buy additional cover for family
• Employee Assistance Program for employee and dependents
• Reimbursement for costs of eyeglasses (every 2 years)
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.