- Based upon experience and credentials.
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Chicago - USA
The candidate will support the Inventory team in achieving and maintaining accurate inventory levels, primarily responsible for processing commercial returns and issuing credits. This candidate will also assist inventory team in recording and posting various inventory movements in SAP.
- Review, record and process daily report from 3rd party warehouse to identify commercial returns received in Dyson SAP system
- Resolve any credit discrepancies by partnering with Inventory team and Accounts Receivable
- Maintain Dyson master return file to ensure all open returns and credits are reconciled
- Perform research in SAP and 3rd party reporting systems for return discrepancies in order to determine proper resolution
- Provide daily Dashboard reporting to management of return processing status
- Assist the Inventory team in identifying returns to reporting trends/issues, evaluate the data and develop reporting for management.
- Process various stock movements into Dyson’s SAP inventory system such as kitting, retail refusals, re-pack adjustments and scrapping
- Prepare daily reconciliation reports of inventory balances between Dyson and 3rd party warehouses
- Reconcile inventory variances between Dyson SAP and Dyson’s 3PL warehouses
- At the direction of leadership, post physical inventory adjustments in SAP.
- Create intercompany STOs when requested
- At the request of Sales, Supply Planning or SOP, block and unblock stock as needed to support the business
- Maintain Dyson Storage Locations in SAP to ensure accuracy is visible on daily reconciliation file
- Support the month end close process relating to various inventory transactions
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with 3PL warehouses; effectively communicate to ensure processes are being followed and speed of resolution
- Collaborate cross functionally to identify opportunities for improvement
- Attend and participate in the annual physical inventory counts of 3PL warehouses
- Be an organized, detail oriented individual to ensure all open items are resolved within a timely manner
- If little information is available, thrive on performing research and digging into systems/reports to find the answer
- Develop and recommend improvements to current operating procedures
- Maintain agility to shift priorities within a fast paced environment while still maintaining focus on day to day aspect of the role.
- Escalate issues when they arise with a sense of urgency
- 2+ years’ experience in a fast paced environment with specific experience in inventory or supply chain strongly preferred
- SAP experience strongly preferred
- Intermediate knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- Ability to dig into and dissect large amounts of data
- Organized with the ability to multi-task and circle back on open items
- Thrives on research
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Speed in processing SAP transactions while maintaining accuracy
- Demonstrate follow-through capabilities
- Commitment to hitting deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Professional & team player
- Ability to deliver projects in full, on time and to the highest quality
- Empirical, disciplined, problem-solver
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.