- Information Technology
- Singapore - Singapore
Our Application Business Services Team Dyson’s Global IT applications service has end to end accountability for the design, delivery and support of all business applications enabling Dysons global commercial, operational and enterprise business process. Forming a large proportion of the IT Function, the team are arranged into investment areas including Owner Experience & Retail, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance & compliance and People and collaboration.
About the roleReporting to the Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering value to Dyson’s business through enhancing and developing key technology platforms.
- Develop and maintain a rolling backlog Business and IT change, challenging benefit and priority where required.
- Working with Manufacturing & Supply Chain Product Owners, Technical Architects and Operations to ensure the right solutions are developed and implemented successfully.
- Providing IT Delivery guidance and support to Manufacturing & Supply Chain Business Stakeholders and Product Owners.
- Facilitating effective governance reviews with delivery partners on resource performance through regular service reviews.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with delivery partners
- Generating IT Leadership Team MI reports on the delivery performance and trends to help with effective strategic/tactical decision making.
- Taking delivery ownership and be accountable for the overall quality of work.
- Resolving problems and escalations on Product Management delivery commitments.
- Managing team activities in line with Release and Service Management processes.
- Ensure requirements are aligned with business objectives which are clearly communicated and understood by delivery teams
- Aligning and coordinating product owners and delivery teams for backlogs, workloads and priorities.
- Validating delivery partners estimates for development effort and managing escalations as required, removing blockers and provisioning resources for where needed.
- Identifying any risks or issues found in your deliveries and escalating where appropriate.
- Support and collaboratively improve Application Development Delivery
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Calm under pressure
- High levels of initiative
- Strong customer experience focus
- Previous team performance management experience
- Experience of delivering large-scale systems and applications
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Anticipates project needs before they arise; prioritises multiple tasks effectively
- Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience of building and managing Scrum teams
- Experience of working with collaboration tooling such as Jira, Confluence, Slack, MS Teams
- Ability to hire, motivate and develop highly capable teams
- Experience of working with enterprise-scale partners as well as niche vendors
- Experience of working with globally-distributed, diverse teams
- Strong experience of planning large backlogs of requirements across multiple platforms and vendors
- Manufacturing & Supply Chain systems and applications experience
- Operational infrastructure experience
- Vendor Management
- Line management experience
- Professional experience with programming languages
- Professional experience with cloud hosted services
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.#LI-DYSON
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.