- Competitive compensation
- Information Technology
- Chicago, IL, USA
About the role
You won’t just be an intern, you’ll be a key member of the Dyson team. You can expect to be tasked with project(s) that capitalize on your existing skills and stretch you out of your comfort zone. The variety of business-critical projects means that no two roles will be alike, but you could expect some of the following responsibilities:
Ability to work onsite in the Chicago, IL office (relocation assistance not provided for this role at this time)
Support the day-to-day IT Service Operations responsibilities for the Americas market across platform technical development, data quality, reporting and analysis
Escalation investigations and related reporting
Identifying and developing missing workflows and gaps in process
Driving improvement actions via the IT Working Groups
Become an expert in Dyson products and the way we portray our brand
Work with fellow interns and US Leadership Team on cross-functional project, presented to key stakeholders throughout the program
- Ability to work onsite in the Chicago, IL office (relocation assistance not provided for this role at this time)
- Actively pursuing an IT focused program or degree
- Internship or work experience in a help desk and/or desktop support role is a plus
- Internship or school project experience in business analytics is desired
- Exposure to enterprise level ticketing systems is a plus
- Currently pursuing a Technology focused degree
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Comfortable with ambiguity and proven ability to work autonomously and drive projects forward
- Detail oriented with excellent oral and written skills; the ability to interface effectively with key stakeholders at every level of the business
BenefitsRapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops are also available to Dyson Inters. And with Dyson being an equal opportunity employer that also possesses a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared towards fueling and realizing every employees’ ambition.
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.