- Information Technology
- India - Bangalore Sales Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people.
Our IT teams provide modern solutions that help to remove complexity and drive efficiency as our business changes and grows. The way we function is constantly evolving and becoming more digital, with an ever-increasing number of new platforms and tools available.
About the role
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will
- Perform daily infrastructure checks and resolve day-to-day operational issues.
- Ensure good coordination of IT changes without impacting business processes
- Assist with capacity planning reports and reviews of global infrastructure landscape
- Participate in the assessment of external and internal technology capabilities with a focus on suitability for integration with the existing IT operations environment
- Be involved in planning and management of the budget (capex & opex), the utilization of resources, identifying gaps in methodologies to provide continuous improvement
- Provide 2nd/3rd/4th line support of Physical/Virtual Windows Servers and HPE/Dell/Cisco datacentre equipment.
- Deliver local infrastructure projects: builds, installations and configuration to best practice
- Work with partners and security teams to ensure services are secure and compliant.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Information Systems / Engineering with minimally 5 years of experience in IT infrastructure space
- VMware and Cloud experience is required for the role.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in network, server, IT support / IT Operations, infrastructure security, good project management and vendor management skills
- Hardware experience, including configuration of HP Servers and blades
- Experience working in a platform operations team
- Understanding of networking technologies (Cisco, F5, TCP/IP, LAN Addressing, Public IP routing, WAN and replication technologies
- You will need to be able to work with stakeholders across all levels, have excellent communication skills, be hands on and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Dyson India monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.