- Based Upon Experience and Credentials
- Information Technology
- Chicago - USA
About the roleAs a result of continuous investment and capability growth, we typically look to recruit the following positions:
- Business Analyst
- Project Manager
- Support Analyst
- Infrastructure Engineer
About youWe look for candidates with strong technical acumen and experience acting as internal consultants to business stakeholders. You thrive off of collaboration and idea sharing with other business teams. Ideal candidates will also have experience coping with complex cases through deliberate analysis and planning.
If this sounds like your background we’d really like you to register your details, alongside a CV, so we can keep in touch.
BenefitsAt Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- 401K with up to a 4% match and additional discretionary 2% Profit Sharing
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Wellness Program
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
- Health benefits:
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision & Dental Coverage Options
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.