- Information Technology
- Singapore - Technology Centre
Our Cyber Security team
At Dyson, we demand the highest standard of performance from the technologies we engineer. Our people expect the same from the technology that supports them. We are a community that appreciates and advocates better engineering. A community of pioneers.
It’s no secret that our intellectual property is massively critical to our success. But how do we keep it from the prying eyes of the bad guys? Dyson’s Global Cyber Security department works effectively to keep our secrets secret and secure our crown jewels using advanced technologies to stay one step ahead of the game. We use pragmatic approach to transform cyber security to enhance our business resilience to better manage potential cyber disruption. We invest new cyber security capabilities and leverage our strong cyber security ecosystems to tackle future threats.
The Cyber Defence Center (CDC) are the beating heart of Dyson’s Cyber Fusion Centre (CFC) capabilities. They ensure Cyber Security incidents are managed timely and efficiently across all our global locations. Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) will be leading the success of CFC in delivering Threat Intelligence led Cyber Security capabilities, to ensure we are active in identifying threats to Dyson’s business before it materializes to keep our secrets secret.
About the role
The IT Security Risk & Compliance Analyst, reporting to the IT Security Risk & Compliance Manager, will be responsible for:
- IT Security Risk & Compliance:
- Perform compliance assessment and due diligence on Global IT and Business stakeholders (e.g. Control
- Assessment, Third Party Vendor Assessments, PCI gap assessment.. etc.) Provide reporting on the security
- stance of third parties and highlight potential risks to senior stakeholders.
- Assist in maintaining the Global IT Risk Register, holding key individuals accountable for remedial action.
- Provide support in monitoring and tracking Internal Audit functions, Cyber Security Metrics / reporting, remedial actions.
- Assist in the continued compliance with PCI-DSS and the annual assessment and maintenance.
- Complete assurance tasks, ensuring that the key Cyber Security policies and standards are adhered to.
- Work with key business areas to work towards a level of compliance, where required.
- Escalate where non-compliance poses a business risk to key business stakeholders.
- Perform regular and periodic compliance-related tasks.
- Develop in the development and publishing of Cyber Security policies and standards.
- Support Cyber Security training and awareness activities and initiatives.
- With experience in a similarly dynamic, international role and complex organisation, you’ll have a proven working knowledge of leading an IT function in the global/region working as part of a global matrix managed team.
- Autonomy - Works under broad direction. Work is often self-initiated. Is fully responsible for meeting allocated technical and/or project/supervisory objectives. Establishes Milestones and has a significant role in the assignment of tasks and/or responsibilities.
- Influence - Influences organisation, customers, suppliers, partners, and peers on the contribution of own specialism. Builds appropriate and effective business relationships. Makes decisions which impact the success of assigned work, i.e., results, deadlines, and budget.
- Complexity - Performs an extensive range and variety of complex technical and/or professional work activities.
- Undertakes work which requires the application of fundamental principles in a wide and often unpredictable range of contexts. Understands the relationship between own specialism and the wider customer/organisational
- Business Skills - Advises on available standards, methods, tools, and applications relevant to own specialism and can make appropriate choices from alternatives. Analyses, designs, plans, executes, and evaluates work to time, cost, and quality targets. Assesses and evaluates risk. Communicates effectively, both formally and informally.
- Facilitates collaboration between stakeholders who have diverse objectives. Takes all requirements into account when making proposals. Takes initiative to keep skills up to date. Maintains an awareness of developments in the industry. Analyses requirements and advises on scope and options for continuous operational improvement.
- Demonstrates creativity, innovation, and ethical thinking in applying solutions for the benefit of the customer/stakeholder.
- Demonstrable evidence of effective problem solving skills in complex support BC & DR, including experience relating to Cyber Security, Compliance, or Assurance.
- Experience in leading third-party assessments and running third-party assurance activities, preferably against a recognised framework.
- Experience of conducting compliance reviews, including creation of GAP analysis reports and remediation plans.
- Understanding of risk methodologies and experience applying these in assessments.
- IT security management and audit qualifications
- Excellent relationship skills - the ability to build positive relationships with both technical and business personnel.
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral presentation material.
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.