- Information Technology
- Republic of Korea - Seoul Office
About the role
The IT Specialist, reporting to the IT Manager, will be responsible for:
• Supporting the delivery of a range of Information Technology activities and services to support Dyson’s technology requirements
• Working proactively on specific assignments, BAU tasks and handling escalations from users and provide support.
• Liaising with regional and global teams and service providers for effective IT operations management and site support.
• Working with partners and security teams to ensure services are secure and compliant
• Managing on-site technical change which impacts technical services ensuring minimal risk
• Manage 3rd Party relationships with key partners
• Oversee and provide exceptional support to Dyson demo stores, 3rd Party Contact Center teams ensuring no disruptions to their services and operations
• Consistently leveraging IT to add value to the business and make working more efficient and effective
• Partnering with End User Services and Infrastructure teams to develop a talented team of IT service desk and IT infrastructure engineers, who manage and support the entire IT operations for Dyson
• Supporting the build-out of Dyson demo store and help plan efficient deployment of IT structure and support, including network infrastructure, POS, and other activities as required
Person specification / Core Competencies:
• Dedicated to providing IT solutions and managing relationships with key business areas and as 3rd parties.
• Proficient problem solver who is able to manage ambiguity and deliver appropriate solutions
• Ability to communicate complex I.T. information to a non-technical audience with clarity
• Ability to prioritize workload and perform in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
• Able to engage the business at all levels to solve problems and implement improvements
• Ability to deliver under pressure
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• 5~8 years of working experience in IT operation experience
• Familiar with Sales/Marketing Process, with some (but not essential) understanding of warehouse/supply chain related processes
• Enjoys problem solving when representing business SMEs in Commercial Teams, solution approach and summary of cases
• Effective communication and interpersonal skill with all stakeholders
• Skilled in the process of vendor assessment through formal tender processes
• Good level of English communication in writing and speaking with regional offices
• Basic understanding of the Networking technologies and Servers
• ITIL level qualification (ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management)
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.