- United Kingdom - England Remote
Location: John Lewis Cardiff
Days: Friday - Sunday
Hours: 22 hours per week
Rate: £11.82 per hour
Please note the first part of the interview process is a pre-recorded interview which will be sent to you via email. Please look out for this and complete as soon as possible.
As part of the Beauty Retail Sales Team, Dyson Stylists are a national team whose objective is to drive sales and build brand advocacy. This is done through the active demonstration of the Dyson Supersonic, Airwrap and Corale in our stores
About the Role
- Exciting customers by demonstrating the powerful features of Supersonic, Airwrap and Corale in a controlled in-store environment
- Provide an authentic and premium customer experience to establish Dyson as a leader in the haircare industry
- Develop and drive sales aligned with business plan and targets
- Be proactive by engaging customers and building relationships with store staff and other key beauty brands to drive footfall
- Be in charge of reporting your daily results via a dedicated platform
- Be accountable for your fixture and ensure compliance with company standards
- Manage your own point of sale and stock levels
- You’ll be a confident and professional sales person who loves a challenge and understands retail.
- Excellent communication skills and a real passion for best in-class customer experience will also be essential to your success.
- You will also be enthusiastic and passionate about new technology to engage in conversations with customers about how to better care for their hair through Dyson Technology.
- An ambitious spirit will be necessary for ensuring the growth of Supersonic within your store.
- With previous experience in a premium retail environment and a real passion for the Hair and Beauty Industry (hair styling experience desirable but not essential), you’ll understand how to generate excitement around a product.
- 27 days annual leave pro rata
- Performance related bonus
- Life Assurance
- Discount on Dyson Machines
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.