- India - Gurgaon Office
Junior Analyst Invoice Processing (D11)
The Dyson Business Services (DBS) organization provides process and service excellence to support Dyson’s growth ambitions with a goal of innovating and enhancing services over time to meet the changing needs of the business. This is a key role to provide the operational excellence in DBS Centre, driving the process improvements and automation in Finance Services. Our goal is to be the trusted and preferred partner with the Business. We act at the forefront when it comes to deploying technology to design scalable solutions. We are competent and passionate about work – highly resilient to challenges.
About Role & Responsibilities
In the role of the Account Payable Junior Analyst, you will be part of Accounts payable team in Gurugram location; and being responsible for Invoice process delivery for Dyson.
- Supporting Team in Day to Day invoice processing task
- Support other team members using knowledge and experience
- Timely and accurate response to Helpdesk and reconciliation teams
- Accurately process the invoices and indexing
- Raise IT tickets for their own in case of any issues related to you and your daily task
- Updating of daily productivity tracker for yourself
• B.com degree is Must
• MBA / M.com is the additional if any
• 1-2 Years of experience in the AP profile or in accounting profile
• SAP, VIM analytics working experience would be great, Basic excel is mandate
• Fluency in English and clear and concise communication style.
• Analytical skills would be good addition to your profile.
• Self-motivated and inquisitive.
- Work From Office is Mandate
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.