- Data Analysis
- Singapore - Technology Centre
Dyson has set up a regional office for Southeast Asia in Singapore. The Singapore office provides the vision and strategy for Dyson’s business in Southeast Asia, covering key markets such as Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand, and growth/new markets such as the Philippines, Vietnam and Indonesia.
The analyst will play a crucial role in supporting the Analyst team lead, Digital Marketing Manager and the wider SEA Marketing team to build insights which will help the team make informed decisions and measure campaign success – from awareness to conversion.
The candidate will also be expected to have a close working relationship with the SEA eCommerce team, supporting with insights and recommendations to drive Dyson’s Direct business (Dyson Demo Stores, Dyson.com.sg, LazMall, ShopeeMall.
Floorcare, Environmental Control and Personal Care are rapidly growing categories in Southeast Asia. Over the past year, the business has also pivoted to focus on its eCommerce channels to fuel this growth.
Given the current business landscape, we are now looking for an analyst who will be able to effectively identify opportunities, gaps and areas for efficiencies across all markets, and provide valuable insights that will ultimately help the SEA team reach its targets. Channel focus will be direct (Dyson Demo Stores, Dyson.com.sg, LazMall, ShopeeMall).
Reporting and optimization
- Proactively identify test onsite opportunities and propose solutions opportunities that will allow us to improve our site performance e.g., quality of traffic, conversion rate, page progression.
- Plan, prioritise and deliver accordingly to your testing optimisation roadmap across multiple markets.
- Provide prompt campaign insights that will allow the team to optimize campaigns on-the-go, as well as drive the development of future campaigns.
- Communicate relevant top level online performance, learning and insights to the wider team on an ongoing basis. Also provide distributors with insights and reports which will help them understand opportunities present in their business.
- Report on the commercial success of campaigns by measuring Return on Investment, considering all marketing activities (offline, online, retail) and sales.
- Contribute to the growing insight-based and data driven culture to drive informed business change.
Measurement – along with tools already available, be able to work with our media agencies and Group/CoE media teams to ensure that all we track all our online marketing activities correctly and if not, be able to flag them quickly.
Trend Reports – be able to use both internal and external tools available to spot trends, understand why it's happening, and how it might affect the business.
Person specification/core competencies
Experience and Education
- 1-2 years of experience in measuring website and digital channel performance (e.g., search, social, video, display)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Math, Statistics, Analytics or a related field.
- Experience in web analytics, social analytics, and campaign performance reporting would be an advantage.
- Experience in data mining and using data visualization tools would be an advantage.
- Delivery focused, and prepared to roll up sleeves to make things happen
- Strives in a fast paced & dynamic environment
- Works well under pressure
- An achiever, motivated by breaking new grounds and creating a business from scratch
Skills and Competencies
- Highly analytical, strong attention to detail
- Advanced level Excel skills
- Passionate about digital & the opportunities it brings to drive commercial success for a business
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and work with cross-functional teams
- Good communication skills, both written & verbal
- Fluency in English, other Asian language would be an advantage (e.g., Mandarin, Thai, Bahasa)
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.