- India - Gurgaon Office
Order-To-Cash (OTC) Junior Analyst Deductions
Dyson Business Services (DBS) organisation provides process and service excellence to support Dyson’s growth ambitions with a goal of innovating and enhancing services over time to meet the changing needs of the business.
This role reports to the OTC Operations supervisor and is responsible for working in OTC functions with the focus in deduction area for DBS OTC operation team. In this role, you will be part of the team who is responsible for managing trade deductions, creation of accruals, validating deductions taken by customer, issuing credit notes, dispute resolution and realize the DBS vision of building Centre of Excellence (COE)
About the Role
OTC Junior Analyst Deductions will be responsible for:
- Manging trade deductions (Rebates & Promotions)
- Responsible for creation of accruals in system till validating claims submitted by customer and creation of credit notes.
- Preparation of customer contract setup in SAP/Vistex systems
- Ensuring proper validation is performed in approving/denying claims submitted by customers.
- Coordinating with Sales team/Account Managers for promotional claims and corresponding accruals
- Responsible for managing/updating accrual balance in line with deductions taken by customer or any instructions received from Market representative.
- Responsible for managing negative accruals, expense account analysis and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Liaising with Senior Analyst to ensure no variances at the month end in balance sheet and expense account reconciliation and further report it to Finance Manager
- Assist in publishing month end balance reports to Finance Controller and Director
- Establish and communicate a clear vision of the portfolio assigned and work with the OTC Operations Supervisor/Manager & Senior stake holders.
- Ensure collaboration with other stockholders across markets.
- Responsible for updating DTP/SOP
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices
- Classification of customer deductions and working with various stakeholders to resolve (triggering dispute case in SAP)
- Holding regular calls with various stakeholders to keep them updated
- Identifying and executing the necessary process adjustments
- Must exhibit an interest in the business and seek opportunities to initiate new analysis, reporting or projects to support the division
People and Culture:
- Cultivate Dyson culture and values of being Different, Authentic, Pioneering.
- Build trusting relationships with Finance leaders and partners.
- B com/MBA in accounting required
- A proven experience of 3-5 years in similar role in other organization.
- Communicate in a concise and clear manner (verbally and written) comfortable working with senior leadership and other stakeholders.
- Comfortable in a multi-cultural work environment
- Good knowledge of accounting, reporting and analysis, acquired through related work experience.
- Have a ‘Can-do’ attitude, highly self-motivated and deadline driven.
- Have the ability to motivate and encourage a productive working environment.
- Working in a fast-paced team environment with high volume activities and changing priorities.
- Experience in accounting and financial systems such as SAP S4 and Vistex, a plus.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.