- Hong Kong - Hong Kong
You’ll be joining a team of smart, expressive people and given the encouragement, trust and freedom to do the job we love. It’s a fast-paced way of working that will inspire you do the best and most fulfilling work of your career. You’ll get to tackle far-reaching problems with satisfying outcomes and quick turnarounds. Constantly challenging your own thinking to get to the best solution, using insight to drive a better experience.
Something of a digital obsessive with your finger on the pulse of the forever-changing digital world, keeping abreast of the latest industry thinking and ideas, trends and advancements. Always learning and always interested in developing new skills that make you a better designer and communicator.
You’ll get involved in tackling complex challenges and understanding the various components that make up the design and development process. Bringing this knowledge to bear by looking for opportunities to expand our digital output recognizing that it’s not always all about making innovative changes - small optimisations can also have a big impact.
About the role
- Working with our Video editor, Senior creative Leads and Project management team to create and evolve new visual solutions. Demonstrating exceptional creative thinking and executional design skills.
- Designing digital experience with our customer journeys and how they interact across all of our digital touchpoints for management’s presentation. Understanding the data-driven research used to define the intelligent and relevant designs across our multiple categories.
- Comfortable in supporting a project from initial concept through to delivery, focusing on the experience and interactions we create through beautiful design and intuitive usability.
- Versatile and enjoy working on a variety of projects within the vast array of Dyson’s digital platforms.
- Working collaboratively with other teams across the organisation and especially within our multi-disciplinary agile-based teams.
- Ensuring all designs work within the principles and are built on our Dyson Design System. Demanding consistency of experience across the multiple touchpoints.
- A champion of best practice, design principles and advancing our core Dyson Values.
- Confident in presenting and explaining creative ideas to stakeholders and colleagues.
- Actively advancing the team culture.
- Two or more years of relevant experiences in digital design;
- A strong portfolio to be presented and walked through during interview;
- Experience creating designs and key visuals;
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign;
- Experience in integrated communication campaign;
- Experience in print and video editing is a plus;
- Open to receiving objective criticism and improving based upon it;
- Comfortable to work under fast-paced, hybrid & agile working environment;
- Excellent command of spoken & written English, Chinese & Mandarin.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.