- CHF competitive
- Zurich - Switzerland
The Junior Retail Marketing Manager will contribute to Dyson’s market presence in the Retail sector. Day-to-day he/she will be working closely with retailers, local marketing contacts, sales and customer service teams whilst maintaining a close relationship with the Malmesbury (UK) headquarters.
The main focus of this role is to support in the planning and implementation of physical retail execution projects and product launches to further grow the Dyson retail presence in Switzerland.
Whilst online sales are growing, physical retailers still account for the majority of sales of Dyson machines. And since Dyson technology works differently to competitor products, it’s essential that we explain how our products work and the benefit that gives to the shoppers. We can do this by continually improving our point-of-sale (POS) materials and through Dyson experts explaining the technology face to face.
With the continued expansion of Dyson POS execution in both direct and third-party retail, the Junior Retail Marketing Manager will be able to ensure launches, installations and roll outs can be executed in a timely manner, at the quality Dyson requires. And is continually looking at opportunities to improve our retail presence within the Swiss market.
He/she will be expected to lead the asset and physical production ordering process, as well as the installations across all key accounts. The owner of the role will be in charge of operational communications to retailers, as well as the local sales team and keep all stakeholders aligned on dates and executions.
- You will support the retail marketing manager in all operational and organizational tasks for direct and third-party retail, including shop-in-shop projects, pop up stores, mall events and retail launch campaigns as well as print materials for all product categories
- Actively support the planning of product launches
- Work closely and collaboratively with sales team as well as retailers, customer operations, various international agencies and the headquarters in Malmesbury; ensuring a smooth process between all parties
- Preparation of presentation documents, correspondence and analysis
- Plan and notify costs of the projects
- Be involved in different projects including but not limited to, sales and product training courses and the production of event materials
- You have a commercial background or a bachelor’s degree in business administration
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- You are a natural problem solver, have strong organizational skills and a hands-on mentality. You are target-oriented and proactive
- Demonstrate a passion for Dyson and its products; as well as the drive to understand the technical details of the products
- You are fluent in German and able to communicate in English and French – both written and orally.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- Motivated team
- Dynamic, creative environment
- Company bonus scheme
- Relaxed dress-code
- Discount on Dyson machines
- 24/7 accident insurance