- Netherlands - Amsterdam Office
About the Role
Working in the Benelux Sales team you’ll be managing Strategic Accounts and supporting the Key Account Manager to drive profit growth in major retail accounts. You’ll have strong analytical skills, ingenuity and decisiveness to deliver insights and actions to drive the joint business forward.
- Ensure that all Customer meetings are fully prepared with high level of attention to detail and planning:
- Manage our strategic customers with the supervision of the Head of Key Accounts by preparing and delivering high quality customer presentations e.g. sales data, GFK data, customer insights.
- Document minutes and actions from the meeting and take responsibility for chasing delivery against actions.
- Set up, and take responsibility for updating an account performance dashboard to be used in customer meetings.
- Contribute in the promotional planning cycle and ensure that this achieved in a timely way.
- Administer all areas of the promotional planning cycle including completion of Benelux sales promotional planner and recording spend on account business plans.
- Ensure that purchase orders are completed and approved for all promotional spend.
- Devise the optimum promotional plan for the account, including full p&l analysis.
- Use sales out data to accurately forecast run rate sales, promotional sales and new product sales.
- Agree forecasts and intake plan with account’s logistics / merchandising contacts.
- Provide the Head of KA with an accurate monthly latest estimate of volume and review invoiced / booked / outstanding orders vs the latest estimate.
- Keep distribution matrix up to date with products listed by account and number of stores.
- Work cross functionally with Retail Activation and Field Retail to deliver both instore/online material that supports the account.
- Work with trade marketing to produce high quality in-store material that supports the Dyson brand and the account’s requirements.
- Work with the on-line and trade marketing teams to produce high quality material that supports the Dyson brand and the account’s requirements on-line.
- Provide clear and concise communications to the Field Sales team including generation of reports and accountability for account information
- Take responsibility for communicating all required account information (e.g. promotional activity, planograms) to the field sales team via the Sales Force Effectiveness tool.
- Analyse reports from Sales Force Effectiveness tool to generate insights on account performance.
- Assist the Head of KA preparing for new product launches.
- Assist the Head of KA in preparing and delivering high quality customer presentations to sell in the new product.
- Complete all customer product set up requirements – product specification forms, image requests etc
- Work with trade marketing to produce in-store and on-line material to execute a great launch.
- Proven delivery of sales targets
- Worked with and contributed to a high performing sales team
- Has been exposed to account negotiations
- High level of commercial awareness
- Working knowledge of the Retail industry, either with an electrical manufacturer or other
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written in Dutch and preferably in English and/or French
- Excellent relationship builder
- Analytical skills
- Influencing skills
- Excellent personal and business presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Financial acumen
- Decisive and excellent influencer
- Self-starter who sees things to completion
- Energetic, engaging and positive approach
- Assertive, prepared to see through plans and overcome objections
- Intelligent, quick-thinking, alert
- Results driven
- Competitive Salary Package
- Discount on Dyson products
- Company Pension scheme
- 29 days annual holiday plan
- Company Fitness plan
- EAP (Employee Assistant Programme)
- Life Assurance Plan
- Transportation allowance
- Health Insurance – Medical Contribution
- Eye Examination & Computer Glasses Reimbursement
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.