- Base + performance based bonus + competitive benefits
- Sales Account Management
- Seoul - South Korea
AccountabilitiesThe primary focus of the Key Account Manager is to achieve the sales target with ethical and mannered way of working. They will be required to engage with internal Sales, Marketing and other business functions to develop sales plan and activities then implement these across the Sales team and key retail partners.
Strategic Thinking and Executional Delivery
- Network with key stakeholders to develop the sales plan and execution model
- Identify trends and develop strategies to outperform the competition
Deliver sales results (volume and revenue) and profit
- Deliver the effective channel strategies and range strategies to maximize and optimize Dyson profitably, and reduce variability in line with market goals
- Work with Marketing, Communications and Finance team to make integrated business plans for growth of Key account sales
- Responsible for delivering monthly key account sales volumes and communicating to Sales Director and wider Key account business any changes to budget, target or LE
- According to the pricing strategy, execute sales activities to make Dyson profit whilst hitting the appropriate local price across a wide range of SKUs.
- Train and upskill the capability of the Key account sales and demonstrator team to increase effectiveness and rate of sale per store – driving best practice across the region.
- Drive key account sales planning processes to increase forecasting accuracy and ensure monthly delivery of results
- Establish strongest possible commercial relationships with key accounts
- Build network with key account customers
- Manage multi-channel issues to maximize profit
- Build appropriate channel differentiation strategies
- Oversee the quarterly business review cycle with key accounts
Fulfill other duties as required
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Fix things that you can see need fixing
- Identify problems and find solutions.
SkillsBachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant business related field
Minimum 8 years sales experience required; some of which must be with a strong consumer brand
Experience of creating change, challenging the status quo, establishing a product category or brand with entrepreneurial spirit
Experience of customer negotiations and account management.
Fields sales or key account sales experience in a multi-national companies preferred.
Strong hands-on sales skills, especially in working with in direct sales partner and selling to consumers.
Selling high-end products, which have significant premium vs. the market.
High level of communication skills both verbal and written.
Strong team player capable of building and motivating teams.
Self-starter who sees things to completion.
Energetic, engaging and positive approach.
Assertive, prepared to see through plans and overcome objections.
Intelligent, quick-thinking, alert.
Excellent English is a must, with Korean native
The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package which will include a base salary, allowances and annual performance bonus scheme.