- India - Gurgaon Office
Dyson is a global technology company with a unique philosophy, led by Sir James Dyson. We transform every category we enter with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform, and look very different.
About the role:
Dyson is looking for a candidate who will be a part of the e-commerce team to plan and manage large 3rd party online partners. The role requires understanding of e-commerce business models and would be a big contributor to ensure business continuity and ensures data-driven decision making.
- Account management for 3PO platforms like Flipkart, Nykaa, Myntra etc.
- End to end relationship management and liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Expanding footprint across existing platforms & identifying and onboarding new relevant platforms
- Ownership of process flow for supervision of seamless operations : billing, logistics and receivables
- Delivering monthly target numbers with a healthy ROAS
- MBA with 4-6 years hands on experience in digital/online sales
- Experience within digital sales across Luxury, consumer electronics, technology or consumer goods industry preferable
- Experience of working with brands and multiple stakeholders
- Experience in e-commerce is mandatory
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written
- Well-developed interpersonal and relationship skills
- Enjoys a dynamic, fast-paced team environment; prepare to roll up sleeves. Must have a high growth mindset
- Energetic, engaging and solutioning approach
- Highest levels of integrity, honesty, and excellence - attention to detail and accuracy
Benefits: As per industry standards
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.