- Singapore - Technology Centre
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Dyson has set a regional office for Southeast Asia in Singapore. The Singapore office will provide the vision and strategy to Dyson’s business in Southeast Asia, covering key markets such as Singapore, Malaysia, and growth/new markets such as Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and Vietnam.
About the Role
We are looking to hire an experienced key account manager to maintain solid relationships with the company's key clients. The key account manager's responsibilities include growing the company's revenue, achieve sales, growth target and other key Sales KPI.
To be successful as a key account manager, you should be able to analyze data and sales statistics and improve business and marketing strategies. Ultimately, an exceptional key account manager should be able to manage multiple key accounts and lead a high performing team.
- Lead and develop Annual strategic Sales plan in alignment with company strategic objectives to deliver key accounts monthly and quarterly targets.
- Manage business relationship with large retailers, end to end account management
- Able to plan and execute retail marketing initiatives with the marketing teams of Retailers and Dyson marketing. Understands retail marketing, budgeting and execution
Engage with various functions at retailers for smooth business relationships - Operations, Finance, Marketing & Supply Planning teams.
- Negotiation of customer trading terms analysis for key strategic customers
- Demand forecast at customer level of detail by SKU and by customer
- Analyze sales trends, consistently provide market intelligence covering competitors’ products, sales strategies and provide recommendations to improve sales and productivity.
- Proven expertise and record of success to lead the high performing team.
- Ability to effectively communicate and challenge assumptions with different functional areas and levels
- Demonstrate and foster entrepreneurial spirit by continuously identifying, addressing, and executing on identified opportunities and mitigation of risks
- Knowledge of all aspects of the retail environment
- Strong analytical /problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, analytical skills
- Proactive Attitude
- Ability to think independently
- Initiative, flexibility, the ability to multi-task and a good sense of team-work with a continuous improvement approach
- Cross functional communication among sales & marketing, customer service, supply chain and finance.
- Strong data analysis skill and business sense to improve forecast process and tools.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.