- India - Mumbai Sales Office
Dyson is a global technology company with a unique philosophy, led by James Dyson. We transform every category we enter with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different.
Everything Dyson demonstrates - their machines, content, events, buildings, websites, films, shops, boxes, booklets, exhibitions, customer service, apps. everything - all go the extra mile to be pioneering, better, and unique. Delightfully simplified, and refreshingly unexpected.
About The Role:
We are looking to hire an experienced key account manager to maintain solid relationships with the company's key clients. The key account manager's responsibilities include growing the company's revenue by ensuring that key clients are satisfied with the services provided, identifying new business opportunities for key clients, and attending all meetings, conventions and training workshops. You should also be able to develop relationships with potential clients.
To be successful as a key account manager, you should be able to analyze data and sales statistics and improve business and marketing strategies. Ultimately, an exceptional key account manager should be able to manage multiple key accounts without compromising on the quality of services provided.
Key Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage business relationship with large retailers
- End to end account management - SPOC for all business-related requirement of Key Account
- Able to plan and execute retail marketing initiatives with the marketing teams of Retailers and Dyson marketing. Understands retail marketing, budgeting and execution
- Engage with various functions at retailers for smooth business relationships - Operations, Finance, Marketing & SOH teams.
- Analyze sales trends & engage with regional sales teams to improve productivity.
- Ensure monthly and quarterly targets are met.
- 8 to 10 years work experience with a minimum of 5 years in Account management with LFRs.
- Preference from consumer tech industry, Durables / Appliances or Mobile or IT.
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- Good hands-on work on Excel and powerpoint
- Solid ability to build rapport with key clients.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.