- Sweden - Stockholm Office
Dyson people are encouraged to think differently, challenge convention and unafraid to make mistakes. We’re creative, collaborative, practical, enthusiastic, and resourceful. But most of all we’re passionate about what we do.
About the Role
The Key Account Manager is a crucial role to further strengthen the Dyson sales team in the Nordics. You will be critical in supporting and executing the delivery of joint business plans, sales strategies and overall sales performance. We believe that you have a solid sales foundation and previous experience of managing key accounts. You are curious and excited about further developing your skills and grow bigger together with us.
- Co-create the vision and strategic priorities for key accounts in the Nordics in close collaboration the Nordic category managers
- Lead the relationship with stakeholders within the key accounts
- Gain deep understanding of your retailers’ and partners strategies and tactics as well as in-depth understanding of shoppers and trends
- Co-create, sell and execute tailored and transformational joint business plans with retail partners that will outperform competition and double the category for Dyson
Monitor and analyze performance weekly, draw insights, prioritize and action
- Strong ability to lead self (Proactive, Clear on direction and effective in priority setting)
- Ability to lead others informally (Envisions direction, engages and energizes others in vision, enables and coordinates cross functional execution)
- Influencing skills (Communication skills, selling, objection handling and negotiations)
- Business acumen (Retailer KPIs, financial measures, ROI evaluations)
- Business planning (Forecasting sales-in, sales-out, trade stock and budget management)
- Strong ability to solve ad hoc challenges independently in data driven fashion
- Fast learner and self-starter
- Collaborative by nature
- Analytical and comfortable in excel modelling
- Proactive and agile by nature
- Effectively switches between a holistic view and penetrating details depending need
- Treats others and self well when put under stress
- Recovers from setbacks quickly
- Holds self and other accountable to high standard and raises the bar
- 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Preferably a background working with beauty retailers and/or professional hair care.
- Proven track record of skills and competencies outlined above
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension scheme
- 30 days holiday
- Health allowance (Friskvårdsbidrag)
- Private Health Insurance
- Dyson discount
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.