- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Dyson are seeking enthusiastic team players to join our superb in-house cafes on a permanent basis. This is no ordinary on-site Café, we are a global technology company with over 3,000 people based on site and still growing.
This role is based at Malmesbury, Wiltshire
Our Café facilities are open from 6am to 7pm and shifts will be within those operating hours working 39 hours a week Monday to Friday. With some occasional weekend work and evening work.
About the Role
- Keeping all kitchen equipment clean and sanitised
- Operating an industrial dish washer and maintenance
- Cleaning of all kitchen equipment, plates and crockery
- Taking in delivery’s and stock rotation
- Completion of all in house training including Food Hygiene, H&S and COSHH
- Cleanliness of the kitchen pot wash area
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Contract Catering experience desirable
- Flexible can-do attitude and flexible working hours.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- 27 days annual leave
- Lunch will be provided
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Dyson machine discount
- Sports Centre
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.