- Strategy and Transformation
- Poland - Krakow Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
About the Role
The Knowledge Management Lead will be responsible for the success of the knowledge management (KM) framework implemented across all Dyson Business Services (DBS) sites and will drive continuous improvement of this framework in collaboration with key stakeholders. The KM Lead will proactively identify improvement opportunities as well as lead projects and initiatives.
- Lead implementation of knowledge management framework and governance
- Co-create knowledge articles to enable usage of Chatbot for the wider Dyson organization
- Build KM culture across the Dyson Business Services (DBS) Functions
- Promote the use of knowledge management tooling and processes
- Close collaboration with ServiceNow and Automation teams to develop KM functionalities within ServiceNow and Chatbot instances
- Ensure high quality of process documentation and perform knowledge management audits
- Drive change management and communication activities within Knowledge Management area
- Evaluate, revise and continuously improve the KM Framework
- Bring relevant industry insights and best practices to incorporate into the KM Framework
- KPIs definition set up, measurement and reporting
- Min. 2-3 years of relevant work experience in shared services GBS environment in Knowledge Management programs & teams
- Experience of designing and implementing a KM Framework
- Understanding of Knowledge Management tools /systems i.e. Service Now, Signavio, Visio, SharePoint etc.
- Experience in creation of knowledge articles and knowledge Chatbot implementation
- Practical knowledge on how to create process maps and DTPs
- Experience in stakeholder & change management
- Great communication skills - both written and verbal, able to work effectively at all stakeholder levels
- Ability to work across cultures and develop networks within the organization
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines
- You have good initiative and follow through skills – gets things done on time, with attention to detail, and in a well-organised fashion
- You are energetic and assertive, collaborative, resilient and motivated by challenges
- Performance related bonus
- Life Assurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Pension scheme with competitive employer contributions
- Recognition Program
- Holiday Allowance
- Free fruit delivered for office staff, free coffee and tea
- Cafeteria Benefit – wellness programme, cinema tickets, Multisport card etc.
- Medical: Employee cover + opportunity to buy additional cover for family
- Employee Assistance Program for employee and dependents
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.