- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Energy storage
- Singapore - Singapore
From its origins in a small workshop in rural England, Dyson has grown into a technology company with a global footprint. We have offices from Auckland to Zurich, via Singapore, Moscow and Chicago. While engineering remains at our core, our passion for problem solving across different disciplines runs throughout our business. We're a diverse workforce made up of people with different Dyson behaviours.
Our philosophy remains the same as it was 25 years ago when James Dyson invented the first cyclonic vacuum cleaner. We remain family-owned. We don’t bow to outside shareholders or report to the stock exchange. Instead, we plot our own path, unshackled from conventional thinking.
Dyson people are encouraged to think differently, challenge convention and be unafraid to make mistakes. We’re creative, collaborative, practical, enthusiastic and resourceful. However, most of all we’re passionate about what we do.
About the role
- Develop performance specifications and assist establishing cell chemistry and its details under application requirement.
- Build up database and open a prospect in our new technology to be confident of comprehensive qualification and validation of its applications.
- Function alongside teams to ensure that scaled up products achieve desired performance.
- Organize and facilitate the execution of coherent design of experiments (DOE) plans and report by using a variety of cell and battery models to create state of the art feedback and estimation.
- Develop quality techniques and most effective path to resolve process capabilities, summarize design qualification data and determine acceptability for production ramp.
- Visualize your ideas based on integral and accurate analytical feedback from basic test to failure mode interpretation and respond quickly to changing context and status of project.
- Show a hands on passion for experiment including tear downs, reports and validate methods to attain desired information and uncover potential risk that lead to compliance to requirement.
- Transfer well-made technologies to scale up and manufacturing teams.
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of electrochemical systems with expertise in chemistry integration.
- Familiar with cell development process and steps and understand essential outputs of each development stage.
- Direct experienced in hands on job with cell fabrication, test, analysis and document work to support pilot scale production.
- Have unbiased view and high ethical standard to bring reports.
- Desired to learn from new challenges, the problem solving and communication skills to work within a highly interactive and experienced team.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.