- SGD Competitive Remuneration package
- Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Singapore - Singapore
We’re building world-class cross functional Agile teams and adopting the latest technology and techniques to ensure we can deliver our ambitious vision in the connected space.
You ll be working to create a world-class user experience in one of the fastest moving consumer technology domains, alongside other engineers, designers, commercial strategists and electronics engineers.
About the role
- Push code daily that will be relied upon by our ever-growing fleet of connected users and products
- Experience in one of the Cloud platforms and have built system systems using AWS/Azure or Docker-based container management systems
- Support and coach software developers through advice, guidance and pairing
- Work effectively as a key member of an agile development team utilising Scrum based methodologies and tool suites e. g. Atlassian JIRA/Stash
- Steer and guide the direction of development in order to assist platform growth and feature enrichment
- Partner with your team mates to have ownership of the deployment of code through test environments towards production and the handling of any issues that arise
- Broad knowledge of software development processes
- Good understanding of DevOps practices and have used them to build CI/CD pipelines
- Strong understanding of BDD and TDD, unit testing, performance testing, mocking and contract interfaces
- Experience of design and implementation using SOLID principles, design patterns and architectures
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.