- a competitive compensation package based on market salary data.
- Seoul - South Korea
Dyson is a technology and engineering pioneer and currently operates in the categories of Floorcare, Environmental Control (“Air Multiplier” bladeless fans/heaters/humidifiers/purifiers), Lighting, and Professional (“Airblade” hand dryers). Dyson began 22 years ago with James Dyson and a handful of engineers questioning everyday products, thinking differently and making them better.
Dyson invented world’s first bagless vacuum with Root Cyclone™ technology, and also the bladeless fans with Air Amplifier™ technology. Currently Dyson holds 4,550 patents and patents holding, and have a team of over 2,000 engineers and scientists. Dyson also holds a Queen’s Award for Innovation.
Dyson vacuum cleaners are now available in 70 countries worldwide, and on average one machine is sold every 5 seconds. 90% of our machines are sold overseas, this was 30% just 10 years ago. Dyson was recently awarded the Queen’s Award for International Trade, which reflects the company’s growth over the last few years. We are now the world's number one vacuum cleaner manufacturer by value in the UK, US, Western Europe, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, and Australia.
“That’s really what Dyson is all about – new thinking to solve everyday problems.” - James Dyson
About the role
The Lead Commercial Finance Analyst, Korea role is a dynamic and highly visible role at Dyson, responsible for providing the organization with the sales reporting and analysis required to drive a deep understanding of underlying customer demand, and the internal and external factors that impact on this.
Using this knowledge and insight, the Commercial Finance Analyst will partner with the Sales team to ensure a robust approach to volume forecasting and planning, and support Marketing in the ROI measurement of key campaigns and initiatives to drive efficiency and effectiveness in our marketing spend.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of week-to-week sales performance, including Sales Out, Sales In, and Trade Stocks
- Identify, communicate and explain movements and emerging trends in both Products and Channel performance / mix;
- Consolidate and deliver insights from GFK Market Share reporting
Forecasting & Planning
- Partner with Sales & Marketing Team in producing a regular Sales forecast by SKU and by week, using data and analysis to ensure a robust and transparent approach, highlighting any risks or opportunities versus target.
- Work closely with Supply & Operations to ensure alignment between demand and supply, highlighting any shortfalls so that corrective action can be taken.
- Drive an ROI approach to sales and marketing initiatives, using sales data to quantify the uplift, and partnering with them to make data driven decisions about future initiatives.
- Create strong working relationships with other functions and at all levels of the organization
- Previous experience working in a Commercial Finance or Demand Planning function, preferably with global organizations.
- Experience with Ecommerce business preferred
- Degree educated
- Korean & English language
- Commercially astute
- Strong Excel skills, and general system proficiency
- Self starter, who sees things through to completion
- Results driven, always looking for ways to improve things
- Strong attention to detail and comfortable being hands-on, combined with an ability to take a wider view
- Curious and tenacious
- Energetic and engaging, with a positive outlook
Benefitsa competitive compensation package based on market salary data.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.