- Singapore - Singapore
About the roleReporting to the Regional Owner Experience Lead, you will be the key stakeholder and subject matter expert for APAC markets and CoE to lead the use of our owner data sets and the Dyson Marketing Data Analytics Environment (MADE) in APAC for communications, commercial insights and marketing / media activation purposes. You will be a leader in the Data community in APAC, ensuring a singular and collaborative purpose of the data Analysts in region and opportunities to share and develop as a community.
You will be essential to driving our personalization and create engaging interactions with Owners and help us drive growth by ensuring we provide relevant content to owners across all channels and journeys.
You will provide the analytics of our owner data sets held within MADE to provide insights, marketing recommendations and campaign datasets to activate in multiple channels. You will use your advanced modelling tools and techniques to localise Global models, and build new models with local datasets. You will help interpret data into actionable marketing tests, plans and recommendations for commercial and business teams to understand.
By understanding the E2E flow and use of our owner data, and it’s practical applications you will guide markets through the activation processes and data privacy governance steps required. You will use Data Storytelling and Visualization to educate and engage Commercial stakeholders and share insights in a clear, simple and structured way for ease of activation. You will support the development of great Owner Experiences using data and insights about our owners, working closely with our direct communications and social teams. Your deep understanding of our owners and their behaviours will inform marketing plans, tests and uncover business opportunities.
Using your in-depth knowledge of application of data to marketing strategy, you will both guide local delivery and execute yourself delivery of data projects. These projects will be broad in application, with Analysts, Marketing and Owner Experience and UX stakeholders and of varying complexity using both MADE and other data sources.
You will also work closely with the Data teams based in Malmesbury to feed in market requirements, and support the work on the dataset, models and algorithms required to ensure the platforms continuous development. You will work collaboratively with counterparts in the Global team to share knowledge, local APAC learnings and move Dysons owner data capabilities forward with best practice and application of analysis skills.
- To uncover business opportunity to use data, and engage the stakeholders in markets to act on this opportunity
- Educate and engage CoE colleagues in marketing functions, marketing managers and leadership to ensure data is represented in plans and strategies
- Lead the MADE Data Community in APAC, and connect with other data communities to enhance our owner insights.
- Report meaningful and valuable insights and case studies to the executive leadership, for sharing, business updates and ROI measurement of the MADE platforms and data tools
- Automation of reports, via tools such as BigQuery and Tableau/DataStudio, to make sure stakeholders always have relevant data at hand
- To analyze and interpret data relating to marketing activity, to identify insights in respect of consumer behaviour and content performance
- To make actionable recommendations in aid of commercial & digital strategy and creative work
- Build and develop customer profiles to segment audiences more effectively
- Use profiles to create datasets for local markets to activate campaigns and optimise engagement with consumers across different channels
- Uncover new opportunities and insights through deep understanding of data manipulation techniques
- Drive interaction across Owners using propensity models, segmentation and recommendation systems
- To support and localise the roll-out and market up-take of MADE through education, training and engagement
- To gather and understand market requests and requirements into self-serve tools, insights and guidance
- Support KPI development, targets tracking and use of data for accurate and value-added reporting
- Create new models as required and determined to serve the business needs
- Work across teams (local and global) to ensure relevant data is being captured and fed into requirements to grow and develop the data sets
- Feed the reports required to show the evolution of the dataset health
- Work with the Privacy and Trust team to ensure alignment with global data quality standards
- Guide new data projects in market to ensure best practice application
About youYou have the following skills...
- Advanced Excel skills and experience in data programming languages, like R/Python/SAS etc
- Previous experience with BigQuery and the GCP suite, including AI Platform.
- Hands-on experience of using SQL to interrogate data
- Able to utilise BI tools, especially Tableau for visual analysis and dashboarding
- Proficient in data mining; able to find patterns and trends in data
- Able to complete complex analysis or use advanced statistical models (e.g. regressions, clustering) in problem solving, and make recommendations with the output
- Ability to understand, analyse, report on and present/visualise data in an engaging way
- Ability to develop evaluation methods and use testing frameworks to support the team in performance measurements and optimization
- Knowledge of key principles in Machine Learning and Deep Learning Algorithms, and how it is applied in commercial products
- Familiar with 3rd party digital markting tool, such as Adthena, SEMrush, Similar Web
- BSc/Msc Degree Maths, Statistics, Analytics or equivalent
- 8 + years’ experience in analytics, with at least 3 years in digital marketing industry
- Hands-on experience of building data driven solution cross 121 interactions and linking up retail vs digital shopper journeys
- Excellent knowledge of data and how it relates to marketing activities-- Digital, CRM, Media and Social
- Passionate about resolving challenges and driving improvement
- Confident presenter and communicator
- Proactive, can-do attitude, Problem solver, Detail and deadline focused
- Collaborator--Able to work at pace in a complex, matrix environment
- High curiosity and interest in working with people from varied cultures and countries
- Proficiency in Mandarin or Japanese beneficial
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.