- Data Analysis
- Philippines - Advanced Manufacturing
We are currently seeking a Lead Data Analyst to join the Data & Analytics Team located in our RDD office. We are responsible for global reporting and analysis of projects during product development. The team play a vital role in supporting the engineering function of approx. 4000 technicians, scientists and engineers worldwide.
The Data & Analytics Team enable data driven decisions within Product Development using visual analytics. We specialise in data modelling, data engineering, data analysis and reporting. Ultimately, we want to empower everyone in Product Development to have access to data at their fingertips to answer any question they pose.
This is what we need you to do
The Lead Data Analyst will be the first member of the Data & Analytics team based in the Philippines, so we are looking for a strong leader to establish the teams presence and ensure the reporting needs of the local business stakeholders are met and surpassed. They will drive end to end delivery and have responsibility for delivery of insightful data and analysis.
The role requires a candidate who displays excellent business focus, sound technical skills as well as clear leadership qualities.
- Lead concurrent projects on behalf of the data and analytics team in the country
- Develop great relationships with business teams by fully empathising with their needs
- Mentoring and supporting more junior team members as the team grows
- Support and maintain existing reports and dashboards
- Capture clear requirements and Iterate report solutions by design, build and test methodology
- Contribute to the strategy of the data team
- Collaborate with the data Modelling and IT team members to enhance the data platform
This is what we need you to have
- Experience of successful leadership of data teams
- 5 years+ developing business reports and providing analytical support to business functions.
- Experience of working with large and complex data sets e.g. Data warehouses, Cloud Data Analysis (BigQuery) and using visualisation software (e.g. Tableau).
- Familiar with ETL and data science pipelines, confident and competent with SQL
- Excellent communication skills & creative problem solving approach
- An understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into technical requirements
- Enthusiasm to analyse data and drive actionable insight
- Examples of leading data initiatives that have delivered clear benefit
- Interest in how business works and desire to improve our performance
- Self-motivated, dynamic and results-driven
- Team player, comfortable dealing with all business levels and external suppliers
- Ability to deliver under pressure and within a changing landscape
At Dyson we combine work life balance, with the latest devices, a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit. It’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition. Benefits include:
- All benefits are accessible from day 1
- HMO coverage. Health & wellness is one of our priorities, immediately available for you & dependents so no waiting for employment regularization
- Up to 20 days annual leave based on employment service + 15 days medical leave
- Dyson product gift upon employment regularization, and discounts on Dyson machines
- Exposure to a broad and diverse range of Dyson activities from research through manufacturing and global sales for Dyson projects
- Career development and growth in a global team
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.