- Mechanical Engineering, Product Design
- Calamba - Philippines
About the role
- Deliver sub-assemblies to production on time, cost and to specification
- Manage and lead others to achieve common goals a part of a team
- Develop detailed specifications and design requirements for interdependent systems
- Identify and design test requirements to replicate anticipated usage and optimise products to be robust and high performing. Develop strategies to gather the required data for target setting.
- Manage the building of functional prototype products suitable for testing, review and demonstration
- Perform and review analysis on test failures and develop efficient solutions
About you• A degree in a relevant Engineering or Science discipline or equivalent• 4+ Years of experience in a relevant role, working on complex and challenging technical problems• A creative and considered approach to problem solving, following clear design processes• A practical and methodical approach to design using an iterative development cycle of prototyping and testing• Knowledge and understanding of a broad range of engineering and technological disciplines, with examples of how you have utilised those• Proven examples of developing a technically challenging design through leadership of others• Experience working in a 3D CAD design environment• The skills to communicate your ideas to others within your team and across a business• A demonstratable desire to constantly improve yourself including evidence of self-development• Ability to plan, prioritise and co-ordinate your own time • Evidence of training and developing others – either direct reports or indirectly• Knowledge and understanding of a broad range of manufacturing techniques• Examples of delivering projects to production, ideally with Contract Manufacturers
BenefitsDyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.