- Gurgaon - India
Dyson is a global technology company with a unique philosophy - to solve problems that others ignore, first. It transforms every category it enters with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different.
Dyson’s culture is unique; dynamic, inventive, technology-obsessed and decidedly un-corporate. The mindset is geared to constant change and Dyson’s pace brings constant challenge. It’s not easy or comfortable, but it’s this way of working that drives performance. Dyson suits people with the courage and resilience to find their own way, spotting opportunities where others don’t, and having the self-belief to persevere where others give up. “Good enough” isn’t good enough. Experiences are more important than experience. And attitude counts as much as aptitude.
About the role
This role focuses on analyzing, reviewing, recommending and building strategic and tactical changes to Dyson's own Internet Property and other 3PO channels that drive business profitability by increasing visitors, improving conversion rates, capturing larger average order sizes and managing margin performance. You will have accountability for the overall look and feel for Dyson.in, as well as influencing omni-channel Direct business working together with Direct Retail and Customer Service. You will take responsibility for all financial goals and objectives of Dyson.in and our marketplace business, as well as leading the planning of all product launches. You will also develop promotions, range planning and merchandise solutions to help further build and strengthen the Dyson brand.
1. Business responsibility of dyson.in and 3PO business
• Grow annual e-commerce sales volumes, revenues and market share across platforms working collaboratively with the Marketing Director.
• Ensure targets are delivered , the online/offline experience is integrated and forecasts are tight and tied in with demand/supply planning.
• Responsible for overall e-commerce topline and bottomline with targets on COA.
• Management of Dyson.in (Dyson owns website commerce) and third-party online players such as Amazon , Flipkart , Myntra , Nykaa etc ) including end-to-end responsibility for all target delivery , supply chain ,pricing , campaigns and day-to-day optimisation .
• Lead an e-commerce team ensuring that the team is motivated, develops targets and delivers/outperforms against them.
• Drive effective channel strategies that optimize retail opportunities and Dyson profitably in line with India goals
• Leverage the promotional spend budget to deliver the best ROI
2. Build Online brand experience:
• Ensure a flawless experience (content, service, interaction) through all owned (dyson.in) and other marketplaces.
• Ensure Dyson digital media campaigns support the launch and initiative calendar as agreed with marketing, sales and PR to best drive awareness, perception, traffic and sales as targeted
• Ensure regular reporting and instil a data-driven approach in the team
• Strengthen “why Dyson.in” value proposition through differentiated e-commerce strategies
• Use advanced content strategies, targeting technologies and analytics to deliver personalised experiences across target audiences
• Coordinate the Digital Analyst to report on performance, insights and optimisations on a periodic basis to all levels of the organisation
3. Global and Team Collaboration
• Act as a key liaison between Dyson HQ and Dyson India to leverage group practice and develop bespoke approaches where necessary
• Build, develop and promote a strong ecommerce and digital marketing team. Inspire, lead and motivate the team through regular feedback, 1:1’s, PDP’s and objectives
• Collaborate with corporate IT and digital as well as other cross-functional teams to deliver next generation capabilities and roadmap for Dyson.in
• Partner with category teams to ensure integrated plan across paid, owned and earned media
• Ensure close collaboration on campaigns, paid, earned and social media strategies to deliver seamless experience across all product categories
• Collaborate with Legal to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and ensure Dyson continues to be a responsible corporate citizen
• Ensure the team tie into other teams within and outside Dyson India to ensure the best thinking in the best way possible
Skills & Competencies
MBA with 10-14 years hands on sales experience across online/digital/offline channels
Experience within digital sales across Luxury, consumer electronics, technology or consumer goods industry preferable
Knowledge of digital tools & tech such as Google Analytics is preferred
High on commercial as well as strategic orientation
Strong people leadership; builds capability and coaches team members
High level of communication skills both verbal and written
Well-developed interpersonal and relationship skills
Enjoys a dynamic, fast-paced team environment; prepare to roll up sleeves. Must have a high growth mindset
Energetic, engaging and solutioning approach
Highest levels of integrity, honesty and excellence
BenefitsAs per industry standards.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.