- Design and Development
- Singapore - Technology Centre
The Lead Electronics Engineer is part of the Sensors Group in the Global Hardware Electronics. They will be working with engineers and scientists on multiple R&D projects.
In your first year you will…
- Be challenged to solve complex problems in novel ways
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and integrate creative solution into Dyson products
- Work with product owners to capture requirements and select appropriate sensing and actuating technologies
- Take designs through Dyson design process, present and participate in design review
- Motivate and mentor graduate and regular engineers on your team
About the role
- Develop cost-effective sensing and actuation technologies to use for a given problem
- Designing, building and testing sensing and actuating systems
- Supporting the Electronics Group and helping to build their solutions into the product range
- Taking designs through development and into production
- A degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Electronics Engineering, Physics)
- At least 5 years of experience working in design, implementation and testing of sensors such as magnetic, pressure sensing, range finding and image sensors
- Proficiency in at least one of the major schematic capture and layout packages
- Experience with physical characterisation of sensors
- Experience with quantitative and statistical analysis using Matlab or Python
- Experience with analogue signal conditioning and digital processing design techniques
- Experience using hardware lab equipment.
- Experience with end-of-line calibration equipment and testers
- Good quality engineering process understanding and appreciation
- Excellent communication skills verbally and in writing to executive level and regular engineers
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.