- TRY competitive
- Istanbul, Turkey
Dyson invented world’s first bag-less vacuum with Root Cyclone™ technology, and also the bladeless fans with Air Amplifier™ technology. Currently Dyson holds 4,550 patents and patents holding, and have a team of over 2,000 engineers and scientists. Dyson also holds a Queen’s Award for Innovation.
Dyson vacuum cleaners are now available in 70 countries worldwide, and on average one machine is sold every 5 seconds. 90% of our machines are sold overseas; this was 30% just 10 years ago. Dyson was recently awarded the Queen’s Award for International Trade, which reflects the company’s growth over the last few years. We are now the world's number one vacuum cleaner manufacturer by value in the UK, US, Western Europe, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, and Australia.
“That’s really what Dyson is all about – new thinking to solve everyday problems.” - James Dyson
Dyson established our first office in Turkey, to be based in Istanbul on October 2018 and Dyson Turkey has been launched in April 2019. Beginning with triple launch, Dyson relentlessly invests to grow in Turkish Floor Care, Hair Care and Environmental Care categories. The company, at the beginning with a small leadership team and full support from the Regional Hub and Group, is a growing company with the spirit of an energetic and passionate start-up. The exciting growth journey of Dyson in Turkey started and continues.
About the roleIn Dyson, the Lead Expert position ensures maximum communication and coordination between the field and the central sales management team. It’s combination of team management, strategic planning, sales, merchandising and coaching.
- Team management of Dyson Experts in the field
- Conduct the team’s work in accordance with Dyson values
- Develop Dyson Experts and Hair Stylists, support and train them when necessary
- Carry out monthly team meetings
- Follow up expert recruitment and training process
- Check the organisation of monthly reports
- Take action for the points where Dyson experience is not reflected enough and follow them up
- Visit the points regularly, check the routes
- Check the work at the fields
- Provide the report of the areas’ conditions to management team
- Carry out regional organisations
- Carry out store-based activities and organisations
- Work on enhancing the communication between stores and teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Min 5 years of team/field management experience
- Multinational company experience is a plus
- Store management experience is a plus
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English
- Strong analytical skills and mindset
- private health insurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Discount on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.