- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Dyson is growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. Our Finance team manages and balances complex budgets across our global business. Multiple regions, multiple categories and covering all aspects of the finance cycle.
We're committed to our campus culture and don’t look to offer a regular hybrid working arrangement. This helps us to achieve the spirit of Dyson – collaboration, creativity, and inventiveness – in our inspiring, social, and dynamic workspaces.
About the role
The Planning and Analysis team supports the Executive team with performance analysis to enable strategic decision making, across markets, categories and channels. Within the wider team, the FP&A team delivers the analysis of the financial performance across the group, liaising directly with global markets to provide support to the Dyson Executive team.
You will be a qualified accountant with an eye for detail and conscientious about data integrity whilst maintaining a pragmatic and flexible approach. Strong interpersonal and commercial skills are key.
- Work with the FP&A team to deliver timely, high quality month end and forecast reporting and analysis
- Lead on the budget and forecasting process
- Build relationships with other finance teams to help drive consistency and standardisation
- Support the team with ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Drive improvements in the reporting framework
You will have:
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint experience with OneStream would be beneficial
- High attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- An aptitude and strong appetite to develop systems and processes in order to drive efficiencies and benefit the business
- A flexible approach with strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- High levels of commercial awareness to be able to interpret information and the ability to analyse data and trends
- The ability to work cross functionally and build relationships with different markets worldwide
- Performance related bonus
- Company paid Life Assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Competitive pension scheme
- Purchase additional holidays
- 27 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Free bus travel to and from Malmesbury campus from Bristol, Chippenham and Swindon
- On-site parking
- Endless free coffee and tea, and a free lunch
- Free on-site hair salon
- On-site lifestyle Assist
- Electric vehicle scheme
- Private Medical insurance for all employees
- Employee Assistance Program for employee and dependents
- Digital GP and prescription service
- Fertility treatment support
- On-site gym and sports centre
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.