- United States - Tysons Corner Demo Store
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood with an additional office located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
About the Role:
- This role is a full time opportunity with a competitive hourly rate plus opportunity for a monthly bonus incentive and a one-time clothing allowance.
- Responsible for driving key metrics during shift including store sales, conversion and demonstrations
- Coach and train experts and peers
- Embrace the Dyson Guest Experience model and consistently provide that experience to our guests
- Perform product demos and explain product features to customers
- Collaborate with store management to organize marketing and promotional campaigns and to coordinate activities
- Takes an active role in leading beauty events
- The subject matter expert in styling, beauty and personal care products
- Ensure that all Experts adhere to corporate processes and safety standards
- Carry keys and alarm codes; open and close store, disarm and arm alarm system
- Oversee cleaning, maintenance, and deliveries staff outside of regular business hours
- Take an active role in daily operations and supervise daily procedures
- Handle managerial tasks when the general and assistant managers are unavailable
- Manage bank deposits, balance point of sale drawers and safe
- Check and respond to email and phone messages
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends, some weekdays, holidays and as business dictates.
- Active cosmetology license in the state
- Minimum of 2-year experience in a customer-facing, retail setting required with 1 year in a leadership role
- Experience working with or in a premium or luxury brand strongly preferred
- Bi-lingual language proficiency is a plus
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 35lbs
- Ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- HS Diploma or GED required
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- 401K with up to a 4% match
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at email@example.com for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.