- Project and Programme Management
- Philippines - Advanced Manufacturing Office
Dyson is growing. Fast. More products. New categories. More visual communications. We are a creative technology company with a global and iconic identity. Our mission is simple: We solve problems others ignore with exciting modern technologies which defy convention.
As a Lead Master Data Analyst, you create and operate the MDM tools, facilitating the execution and support of master data processes. Success factors for this role are creating and maintaining master data records and ensuring that the global supply chain functions have timely access to master data, in general, and for procurement and manufacturing, in particular.
About the role
- In-depth knowledge of Dyson’s industry and key business processes.
- Ensure master data usage meets quality and data governance standards.
- Help with continuous prioritization of initiatives to deliver the evolving master data strategy.
- Assessing the current state of data and analytics quality, security, privacy, and retention within their scope of responsibility.
- Enforcing activities to ensure target goals for data and analytics improvement and adherence with all governance policies.
- Identifying optimal approaches for resolving data and analytics quality or consistency issues to achieve targets.
- Actively correcting data and analytics quality flaws that cannot be addressed fully by automated means.
- Experience with data analysis and data profiling techniques.
- Solid project management and communication skills, to guide point-in-time and ongoing targeted data and analytics quality, retention, security, and privacy improvement projects.
- Bachelor’s in supply chain management, quantitative and non-quantitative disciplines.
- Master’s degree is desirable.
- 5-7 years’ work experience in global manufacturing businesses that has gone through successful master data-oriented initiatives.
- Cross-functional leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven record of accomplishment in large scale digital transformation.
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition. #LI-DYSON
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.