- Singapore - Singapore
The Business Transformation Team is a new function within Dyson which has accountability for the following:
- Ensure the Enterprise Operating Model (the way we are structured and operate) supports the Business Strategy (what we want to achieve)
- Provide overarching governance of major business transformation initiatives (how we get there) in conjunction with new Regional Transformation and existing Function Transformation capabilities
- Visibility of all transformation activity across Dyson
- Monitoring and reviewing programme to ensure there is maximised return on investment
- Establish and embed a Global business change capability to support Group functions
- Finally, ensuring there is efficient delivery of cross functional initiatives
- This is a key function which will help support Dysons growth ambitions.
About the roleBased in our technology centre in Singapore, the PMO lead has responsibility for the following activities:
- Working with the Head of Transformation in designing the set up of programme governance, including decision making , design and delivery forums.
- Management of the Business Transformation Team roadmap including the wider business transformation roadmap providing visibility of all transformation that is happening.
- Close collaboration with and support to the Business Transformation Director and leadership team to track and manage delivery
- Proactive management of the team RAID log ensuring that risks are properly impact assessed and mitigating actions defined and tracked
- Provide hands-on support regarding team governance, meetings and reporting
- Effectively collaborate with other PMO teams to establish a consistent and best practice approach to PMO activities within Dyson
- Creation and presentation of regular status reporting
- Input to Programme / initiative status reports on behalf of the Business Transformation Team.
- Creation and distribution of materials for key governance forums
- Maintain project management templates and tools to allow for the smooth and efficient running of the function
About youProfessional experience
- Must have experience in standing up and providing PMO Lead support to large, complex global organisation change programmes
- Good knowledge of programme and project management methods
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to operate independently to shape and develop successful programme plans and content
- Knowledge and experience of working with cross functional teams in a complex organisation.
- Ability to adapt plans and activities in line with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Experience in building relationships with internal and external stakeholders – including senior management – across different geographies and cultures.
- You’re commercially astute and used to working collaboratively across a number of different business functions e.g. Group IT, Group Commercial and Markets (countries).
- You’re results driven, resilient, love a challenge and have a starter to finisher mentality. You take accountability for your work, not just focusing on the results, but how you execute your work.
- You have highly-developed communication skills, both oral and written.
- You consistently role model the values and fosters the values in the team. Is highly self-reflective and welcomes open feedback, with a clear commitment to self-improvement.
- You are a quick learner, hands on, willing to be flexible in tasks and activities taken on.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.